Turn-offs...

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
^^ LOL!! that really bugs me!!

thats why i dont keep that little bar there.. i dont like reaching around for it anyways..

and always have them wipes.. i never felt clean until i had them wipes.. next best thing if you cant shower.. and i hate it when you have to go right after the shower.. i have yet to tried to poop in the tub..

kcombs

GS=goes slow
^^ LOL!! that really bugs me!!

thats why i dont keep that little bar there.. i dont like reaching around for it anyways..

and always have them wipes.. i never felt clean until i had them wipes.. next best thing if you cant shower.. and i hate it when you have to go right after the shower.. i have yet to tried to poop in the tub..
poop in the tub. LOL!!!!

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
how about when people feel the need to slam everything that closes

example:

Your car door, front door, fridge, cupboard

SLAM!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i hate when people slam my car door, hatch, and hood. it's rude. i don't go around slamming doors. lol be kind to my doors! once this guy opened my hatch using the spoiler as a handle. WTF ARE YOU DOING?! they made a nice little slot to slide your fingers under to grip the hatch. i won't have that problem anymore, though. 8)

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
i hate when people slam my car door, hatch, and hood. it's rude. i don't go around slamming doors. lol be kind to my doors! once this guy opened my hatch using the spoiler as a handle. WTF ARE YOU DOING?! they made a nice little slot to slide your fingers under to grip the hatch. i won't have that problem anymore, though. 8)
did you cut his balls off?