Turn-offs...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
my girl puts her feet on my dash and rubs my windsheild:cussing: . I fuckin hate that. Next time,Ill stop the car and tie her to my wing and drag her down the rd.....no im jk.

I hate when people slam my doors when they get out too.
Dude seriously! I hate it when people slam my doors too. Also when people slam my trunk lid. They act like my DB8 is 50 years old.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Dude seriously! I hate it when people slam my doors too. Also when people slam my trunk lid. They act like my DB8 is 50 years old.
x2

That shit pisses me off. Anyone that happens to be a domestic lover will always do it. It's because they are used to there old POS's not closing like they should I guess. You gotta slam those doors on 60's-80's cars. If my friend with a 67 Nova (it is a nice car but shit!) slams the shit out of the door on my GSX one more time I'm gonna ddrag his fat redneck ass out in the yard...........

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It's irritating at best. That shit pisses me off! I've kept that car in this kind of shape for a reason........

It's perfect and I love it! That's my baby!

Spody02

Name: Cody
take a fat shit on his hood
then he'll never want to hang out with you
then he'll never be in your car
and then he can never slam your door
:D

speedin

The Transporter
Turn-offs

-red hair
-too much fat
-too skinny
-dumb (thats the worst right there)
-too many tats or pircings

Thats the most of it. Of course there are little things, but i'll just stay mainstream

mattrt09

haha trihn is like the lightning rod of insult on CI lol

but shes really good at dshins it back out lol