My 94 Integra LS

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
so tomorrow ill be going to the track at Union Grove in Kenosha, WI...going to see what my teg does on my stock b20

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
man, thats a nice car. i like the lights alot. how did the track go?
thanks man...what you see is my only car that ive had since ive been 16...its gone through a lot of changes...3 motors, about 7 different exhaust systems, and 3 sets of rims...haha

eh i didnt go to the track cuz it was raining...on a better note, i work at caterpillar in peoria...one of the guys that works right by me saw my screen saver of my car and he came and talked to me about it...turns out he is an instructor for NASA Midwest and was telling me about everything about the organization. Thats where my car is headed...my goal for this year is to find a DA integra for a DD/winter car, and then try to compete in some of the NASA sponsored races...we'll see

Last edited:

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
update...my bro just bought some skunk pro-s coilovers for the car...should be getting them on over the weekend...will post pics when finished...

and can one of the admins change my title to "Integraguy04's integra builds"

Last edited:

97lsteg

AcUhOnDa
hey like the car looks great! As a suggestion for hood pins, if you really need to keep them you should by some NRG Hood pins http://www.modacar.com/products/Acura/Integra/MODAHPL/ they are flush mount and carbon fiber so they would blend in a little better. I too have some stupid 'chrome' ones on as a cheap solution but once i replace my hood they are gone for good.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
hey like the car looks great! As a suggestion for hood pins, if you really need to keep them you should by some NRG Hood pins http://www.modacar.com/products/Acura/Integra/MODAHPL/ they are flush mount and carbon fiber so they would blend in a little better. I too have some stupid 'chrome' ones on as a cheap solution but once i replace my hood they are gone for good.
yea i plan on getting something like that in the future...

SilverSivic

Nice Looks better now that you took off those fogs and your bros teggy has a clean ass engine bay! You got any pics or your engine bay? maybe I missed it or something

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Hey just curious for anyone's opinion...since I have my CRX, you think I should just make my integra my road racing car...cuz im looking at different brake pad combos for road racing and if i still drive it daily then i cannot have as aggressive pads for it...

I plan on getting OEM headlights, turnsignals as well, painting the lip, mirrors, and side moldings as well in the near furture.

Here is the brake setup I was thinking about

Brembo rotors all around
Hawk HP Plus (R) and Hawk Blue's (F)
Goodridge SS Lines
Brembo LCF 600 Brake Fluid