My 94 Integra LS

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yea im prolly going to get R-compounds next year...but do you think the drag rims would hold up with R compound tires or should i get something that is forged...i was thinking of getting the enkeni rpf-01's with toyo proxes ra-1 rubber for my road racing tires.
I was actually going to tell you to get RPF1s. They're not forged, but they're really strong and light. As for R-compounds, RA1s are good. NT-01s and R888s are also good. I'm planning to get R888s.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I was actually going to tell you to get RPF1s. They're not forged, but they're really strong and light. As for R-compounds, RA1s are good. NT-01s and R888s are also good. I'm planning to get R888s.
tight tight...well i know that the spec tire for the honda challenge is the RA1's...and honestly thats what i hope to be racing in, in a few years of course

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
update...

tomorrow ill be going over to a food service by my college to pick up some dry ice so i can strip off the sound dentining material off my car...

I did the trunk and rear seats last year...now time to do the front...I've gutted everything in my car as of right now and only have the front seat in it...

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
i like the hood pins and didnt pay much attention to license plate braket! haha but looks really good! bet it sounds great too

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
i like the hood pins and didnt pay much attention to license plate braket! haha but looks really good! bet it sounds great too
yea it has a nice deep done with the WS2 and my Honda Tuning license plate bracket FTW lol...yea imma be posting more pics of the interior...or lack there of...

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
here are some pics of the car now...its completely gutted... i starting sanding it down because i will be repainting it sometime over the winter and make it all red.

enjoy.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Repainted interior after gutting looks so nice, you getting a cage?
i might sooner than i thought...their is a guy in chicago selling a 8 point cage for 300...just needs paint...so when i get back home on my college fall break...i think imma pick that cage up...i dont know when ill have it put in though

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
wats that silver plate u have goin across ur front bumper????
it was a liscense plate hole cover thats made by neuspeed...but i took it off.

edited...i took my brothers car outta my build thread cuz he is going to suscribe to this thread as well

Last edited:

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
alright well i went to the autobahn raceway in Joliet, IL for a track day with NASA. It was so sick!! I never knew how hard i could push my car until I went there. My instructor was one of the guys that worked at Caterpillar with me and he offered me really good advice. Here are some pics of the aftermath...my brakes took a real toll...

I also redid my front end with all amber turn signals and OEM headlights.

Here are my brakes...this is front drivers side (ok shape)

This is my Front passenger's side (not sooo good)...ran the pads down to the metal

New brakes...brembo blanks up front and brembo cross drilled/slotted in rear.

some other pics...

Last edited:

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I just got done painting my interior of the car...i bought an autopower 4 pt. race roll bar, harness, and padding...

here are some shots of the interior...the paint doesn't match exactly but its fine IMO