why not legalize it?!?!?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
if they legalize weed the country will lose money
how? well save money from cutting police budgest substantially, thoretically we could tax it at the dispensories, the gov is not making money on it now, how will they lose money if its legalized?
So if it does get legalized... aside from me getting in trouble for punching somebody in the face for smoking that horrible smelling shit near me

They will level forests to make fields of this. Then if they put a field next to a water source people will panic and think it's in the water. Then mass protests due to leveling the forest in the first place. People will just start stealing it from the fields. So they build massive fences to keep the weed secure, which makes the price go up. People get pissed that it costs too much and grow it themselves, which basically starts up back at the beginning.

Meanwhile we should get rid of all the tobacco fields so we can make FOOD.
hahaha, like i said our agricultural revenue is horrible, if its legalized i guarantee alot of the farms will specialize in some form of hemp, i serously doubt marijuana would be mass produced, and "hippies" are the ones who smoke it, y would they level forests haha Go Green lol
and vinyards and pretty much all places where actually tangeble foods (not like rice or similar crops which have to be processed) are grown, is already fenced. and its not like farms are gonna be in a acessable place in the middle of Dallas, have u ever been to a farm? My family happens to own one, 620 acres, and its in the middle of nowhere, theres a small town 15 minutes away with a walmart, a subway, a dollar genera, a gas station, and a tractor store haha, the nearest actiall civilised town is a hour and 30 min away

Last edited:

*DA3*

because if they legalize it they could not busts anybody that is growing and disgusting weed in the country. that's how the country is making part of their money

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
it takes manpower plus labor to bust individuals so either way you're losing money. the govt pays a special force to take care of it. A LOT in this case. so they could save much by legalizing it.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
because if they legalize it they could not busts anybody that is growing and disgusting weed in the country. that's how the country is making part of their money
thats how there wasting trillions, if weed was legalized, they could not justify the law enforcement budget for the remaining drug preventions

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Yeah I guess but those are for medical purposes though, so I guess it works.
... as in, u have a headache...get a prescription, and ur good :) lol the "medical purpose" is an excuse, have u seen a dispensary? they sell brownies, cookies, even lip balm with THC in it lol

sumfilipinodude

... as in, u have a headache...get a prescription, and ur good :) lol the "medical purpose" is an excuse, have u seen a dispensary? they sell brownies, cookies, even lip balm with THC in it lol
Yeah, lol that's true. Yeah I watched a documentary about it before, they're literally like everywhere in Cali frm what I saw in the movie. But it also depends on how you get your license for the medical marijuana.

alexjoo

dont legalize...decriminalize. and i dont think the country would benefit that much from weed but would benefit mostly from the hemp that they produce. im not for pot heads at all, they're just a bunch of dicks thinking they're cool because they arent going to graduate high school. but with a positive there is always a negative. so ill take my chances with the decriminalization part.

slammedtegc1

is more punk than you
you guys need to chill out with calling stoners trash and useless... I think to many I would be considered a pot head, but I very much have my priorities in line and, "a future in mind."

Taking other drug effects on my body into consideration, I wouldn't even consider Marijuana a drug. You're not uncontrollable by any means when you're high and can function next to normal. It's a very social thing to take part in and tastes excellent - much more than "thinking I'm cool," haha, what is cool? If you're stoned and crash your car and kill people, then you suck. And have AIDS.

again.

handle your scandle.