How To: Add A Picture In A Forum (From Photobucket)

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Ok, so at least once a day, I see a post of someone asking "how do I post a picture?". I know there is a "how to" for image shack, but I use photo bucket and like it a lot more. I find it easier as well. I'll try and make this as thorough as possible.

I'm startign from the begining so if you already had a Photobucket account, skip to step 4.

Step 1. Go to [B]www.photobucket.com[/B]. From there you will see a "sign up" button. Click on it.

Step 2. There will be a form to fill out. Fill it out and click "Sign Me Up!"

Step 3. Once you get to the next page, it will ak you to sign up for some special membership. Ignore that all and click on "My Home"

Step 4. Then click on button that says "Upload Images and Videos"

Step 5. Navigate to the picture(s) you want to add. I chose a picture of my buddy's Subaru. If you want to add more then 1 picture, all you have to do is hold ctrl and click the pictures you want to add, or if you want to add all the pictures in the list, click one of them then hold ctrl and press A. This will select them all, then you click "open".

Step 6. Sit and wait while the picture(s) loads.

Step 7. Once the picture(s) has/have finished uploading, the page will automatically be refreshed and a page with the pictures will be shown. Click on the picture that you want to post in the forum.

Step 8. Your picture will be displayed and you will see some "image codes" on the left. Single left click on the "IMG Code" and you will see it automatically copies it.

Step 9. Go to your favorite forum, which can be reached by clicking [B]www.ClubIntegra.com[/B]

Step 10. Go to the thread you want to post the picture in (if you don't know how to do that, then you probably aren't reading this...) and hold down ctrl and press V (or right click and select "paste").

Step 11. Post your reply and there you go. You now know how to add pictures into the forum.

I hope this helps. You'll learn more about PhotoBucket a lot more once you play around with it. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Thanks,
Kyle