`.-. Changed my Gauge Light to Amber!!! =]

R1DC2

Got Integra?
RSMisfit said:
heh yup!
actually fixed it
all i had to do is not plug the blub all the way in and thats it.
works fine
now it should be alot nicer!!! :) Im satisfied on the color as well!

adoboracer

man, everyone's changing their gauge colors, i guess i shall do mine also. lol. still contemplating on red or amber. i'll prob do it later today at nite, or tom.

tisguy

here's mine, these were done with LED's soldered to the climate control board itself.

I also did my gauge cluster to superwhites.... so now it glows white with a hint of purple

adoboracer

o damn thats tyte, how u do that?? u have some DIY instructions???

tisguy

nope not yet. I'll probably do one when I do this on my 2nd gen integra. It's fairly simple, remove the entire climate control, disconnect the stock bulbs. then solder the LEDs. then you can choose the color for the status light and the background light.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
bastards!, didn't know the bulbs were colored... ROFL... the autozone i went to didn't have colored ones so i didn't know. bought the clear ones, bouta go exchange or get a refund.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
SilverDB8 said:
bastards!, didn't know the bulbs were colored... ROFL... the autozone i went to didn't have colored ones so i didn't know. bought the clear ones, bouta go exchange or get a refund.
:smackself :roll:

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
SilverDB8 said:
haha Sukka!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
well got done from comp class so stopped by PEPBOY's this time on the way home and of course they had some amber ones [ Sylvania 194NA ], but i couldn't find any of the red kind. so yea it was like 2.99+ tax. prolly do this friday or something after i return the ones i bought from autozone ><

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
SilverDB8 said:
well got done from comp class so stopped by PEPBOY's this time on the way home and of course they had some amber ones [ Sylvania 194NA ], but i couldn't find any of the red kind. so yea it was like 2.99+ tax. prolly do this friday or something after i return the ones i bought from autozone ><
I found the red ones at Wal-mart!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah the walmart here has all of them and like 100 of each unlike anywhere else. i was just there to get blue. i was bored. so i changed the amber to blue but its still daylight out and im hoping they look good cause right now they look a lot like the stock ones did. but ill just have to wait until it gets dark to know for sure