Integraguy04's new whip - 1988 Honda CRX HF

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
try the map sensor, it might be extremely old and beat up
alright ill check that out...

so i replaced the drums in the rear because there was only metal left on the shoes...now im having trouble lining everything up and getting the shoes to float freely ugh..

be starting on the climate control soon so ill post pics when im done

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
alright ill check that out...

so i replaced the drums in the rear because there was only metal left on the shoes...now im having trouble lining everything up and getting the shoes to float freely ugh..

be starting on the climate control soon so ill post pics when im done
lol those are sign for a rear disk conversion

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I love me some crx's. My dad owns 2 currently, 89 DX (DD) 90 SI with LS swap. I have a super rare dealer optional item for one of these if your interested. Its a front lap belt that was issued to those that wished to put a childs car seat in their crx's (USDM didnt get rear seat). I'll sell it pretty cheap since I don't plan on getting another rex. I've owned 6, i'm rexed out lol. Pm if interested.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I love me some crx's. My dad owns 2 currently, 89 DX (DD) 90 SI with LS swap. I have a super rare dealer optional item for one of these if your interested. Its a front lap belt that was issued to those that wished to put a childs car seat in their crx's (USDM didnt get rear seat). I'll sell it pretty cheap since I don't plan on getting another rex. I've owned 6, i'm rexed out lol. Pm if interested.
i have an 91 civic si oem radio block off, found it in the trunk the other day i was like wtf is this at first, has honda engraved on it, dunno if to keep it or sell it, and i have 89 amber lens covers for say lmk

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
What are your plans/goals for this?
honestly as for right now it is going to be my DD....i dont know if you followed my thread for my pathfinder that i had before but i sold that cuz i didnt want a car payment and it was expensive to work on...i wanted a car that i could drive daily and be inexpensive to fix. as for right now these are my plans

install interior (car came pretty much bare)
fix window (does not go down - any help??)
install carpet
fix broken climate control
fix broken hatch hindge

after i have all of those accomplished i will just be driving it daily

future plans are...

vtec d series motor with bolt ons, maybe stage 1 cam
50 shot of nitrous, tuned on hondata s300 (that is in my teggy)
obd1 conversion
maybe some small suspension mods

i will be holding off on the future plans till i can afford getting another car...i picked this car up on impulse b/c it has virutally no rust and the exterior is very good

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yeah i was suprised it had it too lol
I almost have all the parts needed to do the conversion. All I need is an Si engine harness and Si distributor, which I'll be picking up next week. I just hope the misfire goes away after I get the engine running. Is your B6 still misfiring?

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I almost have all the parts needed to do the conversion. All I need is an Si engine harness and Si distributor, which I'll be picking up next week. I just hope the misfire goes away after I get the engine running. Is your B6 still misfiring?
yeah it still is...i replaced the map sensor today and that still didnt do anything :x

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Here are some more pics...first ones are from that crazy midwest blizzard we had and then i threw on my rpf1's on the rex just for fun

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
wheels look good but that thing needs to get dumped, some should photoshop it to see