Clean Yet Dirty Build Thread

<CleanNDirty>

Hey I figured since I just did a bunch of work this weekend on the teg I might as well make a thread and get opinions and what not.

Anyway its a 98 ls manual with 129007 currently. Has a set of Voxx Racing wheels wrapped in Toyo Proxes. Has a resonator and muffler(installed when bought) idk manufacturer at this time. Black interior (cloth) and ipod headunit.

Just installed B&M short shifter and polyurethane bushings this weekend. That along with shaving the valve cover and painting it. Also painted the wheels, lugs and center caps.

I dont have a ton of pics but ive been up pretty much not stop working on my car friends car and making coffe :headbang: so be patient for a day till I go outside and take pics. But figured start this thread atleast.

For now pics from when I bought it two weeks ago

tddavis45

i would go with the type r spoiler and front lip. i just got my 2000 teg and im ordering mine this week.

<CleanNDirty>

i plan on dropping it once i got some moeny rolling in. After spring break im getting white jdm shifter, redoing interior(custom red and white fabric), and getting replacement tailight because the one is cracked but not busted out. Im getting 150 after spring break so this is what i plan on blowing it on.

Next is dropping it to the ground lol not too low but def lower than what its at now.

Then halo headlights with HID, HID fogs, front lip(mugen or type r)...then it all depends on money to where i go after all that, prob turbo

<CleanNDirty>

Picking up air intake and header this weekend. Having them installed at the same time. I'll have pics up for you guys then, also will have some bonus pics of my friends cars too.

<CleanNDirty>

Planning on doing JDM front end conversion, black housing non HID, with side markers. Doing oem carbon fiber hood and itr carbon fiber lip. Hoping to be lowered on coils by June 4th for ECH meet. Front end will take me till close to end of summer to afford then whole car is getting repainted milano red(besides cf parts). Wheels are goin from that white to a blue, gettin matching tow hook and shifter from password jdm. Shaving the antenna since its not hooked up and i use ipod for music.

2800 for conversion and tow hook
630 for coilovers
56 for shift knob
300 for paint materials

I plan on selling my usdm front end so that should help with some money. Also doin body work on friends 67 mustang for 300(takes bout a week) and doin odd jobs for ppl till job gives me hours. hopefully this turns out to be successful summer

Last edited:

<CleanNDirty>

yea gotta get my header installed and get elbow and coupler and filter for air intake. Things are goin slow, not getting alot of hours so hard to make money. Gonna be tight money wise to get header and intake on next week(put header on and use exhaust leak fixer and clamp to seal it). People busting my chops bout why im messing with the car when it drives fine...only thing i can think of is facepalm.

Coils are goin to be only big thing this summer until i save enough money for front end. Small things will be new tails, shave antenna, do body work and get header and air intake on. Back seat needs a bolt or something, it slides a lil bit towards the rear and pops rear deck out. Also alot of the weatherstrips and gaskets around drivers door need to be replaced. Also latch assembly in drivers door needs to be replaced.

So some small things need to be done, then coils, then save save save.

Last edited:

Boxy

I love your rims! I'm jealous haha
And you should post a recent pic up of her after a wash! I wanna see it all shiny :)