anti roll bars

Blue Teggy

i found some pretty thick aluminum sheets and i think im gonna wrap my roll bars with it to beef them up a little bit ... will that work???

you a hater

YEA!!!!! what kind of aluminum do you have??? i want to do that to mine too hahahahahaha

metally challenged retard dumb@$$

Blue Teggy

ogstackadollar is a waste of fucking space you dont have shit on your car atleast im making my car better ..... its been better than yours for a long ass time fucking slow ass piece of shit

ryanDC

you should put a roll bar in your roll bar so you can strengthen while you strengthen .

Blue Teggy

you a hater ...... thanks for approving and i just went to home depot and theres some aluminum sheets and what i think im gonna do is like heat them up with a lighter and kinda mold them to my roll bars and that will stiffin them up .... i might like tape or saughter them down to make sure i dont half ass it

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
ogstackadollar is a waste of f***ing space you dont have s*** on your car atleast im making my car better ..... its been better than yours for a long ass time f***ing slow ass piece of s***
Avoiding the long rant that I would typically have to explain to you what a complete moron you are; there really is no possible way that the written word can convey what a retard you are.
What were your times at the track? Oh, they probably wouldn't let you race because you have a cunting murder-bucket

you a hater

i deffinately did not approve of that hahahaha your a dumbass kid, that would never ever ever work not even if you were a rocket scientist, thats possibly the dumbest thing iv ever heard of in my entire life, its called HOME depot for a reason, no where near CAR depot homeboy

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
you a hater ...... thanks for approving and i just went to home depot and theres some aluminum sheets and what i think im gonna do is like heat them up with a lighter and kinda mold them to my roll bars and that will stiffin them up .... i might like tape or saughter them down to make sure i dont half ass it
The irony of this statement

Sounds like a bad idea. Even though the bars are there to strengthen the chassis rigidity, they still need to flex and allow chassis flex at certain points. You're going to create a situation that can possibly cause damage to the structural integrity of your car as well as a hazard should an accident occur.

Also, why do you keep consistently making posts that are going to cause people here to flame you and continue to complain about it?

Edit: I just read your signature and one question comes to mind...Why do you still get on here?