It amazes me...

Cripton805

It amazes me how racist people can be and how violent some people are...

Not based on stereotype and actual crime rates this is how it "usually" is.

White people are usually the most racist against everyone else
Mexicans/Latin are having problems with terrorism in their own country/people
Black people are the most violent and are most prone to commit crimes
and there's plenty more of course with different races, but didn't want to blame a specific race / culture.

I am upset that a music artist was shot and killed recently
"Teach Me How to Dougie" M-Bone was shot as a random act of violence. :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGcZy08JHgg

People need to step up and quit this violence against their own and everyone else.
Not just because of this guy, but worldwide.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
wtf, this shit is getting out of hand...just like dymebag darryl was killed because some lunitic held it in his head that dymebag was responsible for some random band breaking up

Cripton805

wtf, this s*** is getting out of hand...just like dymebag darryl was killed because some lunitic held it in his head that dymebag was responsible for some random band breaking up
Religion & Politics are fucking this world up!!!
Damn. and PETA too. Fucking bastards!

Cripton805

Hatred for races stems from the same type of narrow minded thinking as hatred for religion...just sayin LOL
I don't hate religion. I just hate what Religion does to people. Most people think they need religion to be "good" people. They just need to live peacefully and treat others with respect.

Religion has caused war many times over and over again.
To top it off, I cannot forget that the Catholic church stole from people during the Middle / Dark ages / Renaissance.

Cripton805

Why is PETA involved?
I care for pets. One of Peta's beliefs is that there should be complete animal liberation... How stupid is that? It's just the way the world has evolved.

I do agree, that animals shouldn't be tortured, and if they're going to be used, that they should be used humanely. For meat or anything in that sort. They just take it to a whole other level with their ads and mainly attacking children.

Even Chimps eat meat. They eat smaller inferior monkeys & small animals.
For example:

Lion sees delicious Gazelle, and completely tears it to pieces and has a delicious meal.
Human "Humanely" kills a cow and would like a delicious burger...

PETA says. "f*** NO" and gives ads to children telling them that they are murderers. Get my point? lol

Last edited:

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
Stereotypes are there for a reason, because for the most part they're true.

I find some religions an excuse for violence and hatred against others. Unless there are people who actually want to do good things to others.

People and police need to have zero tolerance for crimes committed by anyone and have harsher jail time for violent (or all) crimes.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
I care for pets. One of Peta's beliefs is that there should be complete animal liberation... How stupid is that? It's just the way the world has evolved.

I do agree, that animals shouldn't be tortured, and if they're going to be used, that they should be used humanely. For meat or anything in that sort. They just take it to a whole other level with their ads and mainly attacking children.

Even Chimps eat meat. They eat smaller inferior monkeys & small animals.
For example:

Lion sees delicious Gazelle, and completely tears it to pieces and has a delicious meal.
Human "Humanely" kills a cow and would like a delicious burger...

PETA says. "f*** NO" and gives ads to children telling them that they are murderers. Get my point? lol
so without the judicial and moral system we could go back to the stone age and kill off the nerds for a delicious meal....i like it

Cripton805

People and police need to have zero tolerance for crimes committed by anyone and have harsher jail time for violent (or all) crimes.
x2 I just heard last week that some country has the Dealth Penalty / Life in Prison for drunk driving.
I forgot which.

Cripton805

so without the judicial and moral system we could go back to the stone age and kill off the nerds for a delicious meal....i like it
Wait what??? That wasn't my point. lol

We need reform.
No killing. Nada except delicious animals in a humane way. :)

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
Wait what??? That wasn't my point. lol

We need reform.
No killing. Nada except delicious animals in a humane way. :)
No but i got you lol And you know in reality, we are just animals ourselves with pose-able thumbs which technology enlightened our naturally weak natured bodies. In all reality i stand correct in saying we should kill off the nerds for food. pro-cannibalism.

j/k of course lol