New Guy Here

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Damn clean loving da meshies i kept them on my LS even though everyone else telling me to get different rims lol welcome to CI

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Thanks guys, and thank you afroman for the welcoming. I don't get to bring the car home til possibly friday, but I went and bought my first mods for it (JDM Red H's and the Wink Mirror) :D

Alvi84

The red is a good contrast on a black teggie. Blacked out would give it a murdered out look too.

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
I like Black and Red (has an evil look) and my car is going to be named with something on the terms on Avenged Sevenfold. Gotta think of something though.

Jay417

Beast From The East
A GSR w/ cloth interior and mesh rims????? Teggy looks awesome very clean bro. Nothing better than to find a virgen teggy :)

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Thank you Jay. Yeah it was a Diamond in the Rough to find that thing. Everyone tried schooling me on Meshies on the car saying it WASN'T a gsr because of the rims and cloth interior. If they woulda done research like I did, the 97 GSR's came that way then 98+ came the blades haha. I wanna do some stuff to it while still keeping it daily driven. I got my Skunk2 Shift knob in and am in LOVE with it lol.

Mod List (coming soon list)
Header back exhaust
Intake
Coilovers
Rims
Tint
Double Din tv
System
JDM Front

Jay417

Beast From The East
Thank you Jay. Yeah it was a Diamond in the Rough to find that thing. Everyone tried schooling me on Meshies on the car saying it WASN'T a gsr because of the rims and cloth interior. If they woulda done research like I did, the 97 GSR's came that way then 98+ came the blades haha. I wanna do some stuff to it while still keeping it daily driven. I got my Skunk2 Shift knob in and am in LOVE with it lol.

Mod List (coming soon list)
Header back exhaust
Intake
Coilovers
Rims
Tint
Double Din tv
System
JDM Front
My cousin just got a 1996 GSR 4 doors and it came just like yours cloth interior and mesh wheels. The only mod was a K&N intake. I see ur into Subarus also. I'm on the market right now my choices r a Legacy GT wagon, WRX hatch or. 4 door integra. Dont need a 4 door car cause of the kids. Lol.

Jay417

Beast From The East
**I need a 4 door car cause of the kids. Lol. (damn iPhone autospell correct).

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
I like Black and Red (has an evil look) and my car is going to be named with something on the terms on Avenged Sevenfold. Gotta think of something though.
oh hell yeah, the bad thing is that your badges will probally get jacked, i gave up on mine

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Jim, I was thinking about dedicating the car to the Rev and what not and naming the car "Nightmare"

Jay, Id def look into subaru. You have your teg so no need to buy a 4 door. As for the subaru it all depends on what your looking for. The Legacy GT is your Luxury turbo car that will be fast. The new wrx if thats what your looking at also gives you your four doors but also the new WRX's have the same amount of power as the STi now. Only difference being suspension, transmission and the big wing. Let me know if you need any schooling on subarus. I know anything and everything. Hell Im branded for life (with the subaru stars going down my leg while being shot out of a turbo haha)