Integraguy04's new whip - 1988 Honda CRX HF

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
some updated pics...got the HX wheels on it now...and put my old integra steering wheel on the crx...check out my teg build to see what new steering wheel i got :)

got rid of my old exhaust for a stock looking one...

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
the beater is looking good but those are VX wheels there 13"s, HX's would look way better though

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
and aftermarket lugs on a oem rims isnt a good idea if those are indeed aftermarket lugs

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
they are blox ones..

just curious to why you would say that? they do mount flush into the wheel
oem wheels have a ball seat (curved) and most aftermarket wheels have a tapered (think its called conical) seat. aftermarket lugs are made with an angle not a curve and wont seat right on a OEM wheel and can wiggle loose (unless you over tighted you lugs which can crack you wheel or break you stud if enough force is applied)

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
oem wheels have a ball seat (curved) and most aftermarket wheels have a tapered (think its called conical) seat. aftermarket lugs are made with an angle not a curve and wont seat right on a OEM wheel and can wiggle loose (unless you over tighted you lugs which can crack you wheel or break you stud if enough force is applied)
This is correct. There's a decent chance if it damaging it or potentially coming loose.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
This is correct. There's a decent chance if it damaging it or potentially coming loose.
hummm...never knew that - good to know

I switched them shortly after so no worries now

BeatBox

Real Good!
i like it, clean NO RUST witch is rare for hondas in places where it snows, my teg has alittle rust cancer on the rr fender
how long did it take u to change that clutch? im thinking of changing mine, but not sure how hard it is to do....

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
i like it, clean NO RUST witch is rare for hondas in places where it snows, my teg has alittle rust cancer on the rr fender
how long did it take u to change that clutch? im thinking of changing mine, but not sure how hard it is to do....
its not that bad - hardest part is to get the trans back on in my opinion

took me the better part of the day - prolly like 5 hrs or so and i was taking my time

kyle. w.t.f why have we not meet up at all. :(
lol where you live?

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
so i was driving on my way to work last monday..and the hood latch decided to fail = hood flew up at 70mph on the highway...in the process of getting a new hood now and windshield replaced