can anyone find the bodykit???

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I found this.front.bumper on a YouTube video, the website it said it was on is no longer active. can anyone find this for me? I have been.looking on my phone for.2 hours

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Why do you want your car to look like an Alfa? FYI most body kits are made like shit and fitment sucks. I've seen this kit on other tegs in person and they look like ass.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Just cut a hole where the A badge is on ur bumper and call it done.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
No no man! Don't spend $300+ on ebay plastic junk, just DIY! It's much more permanent and everyone that cares about you will tell you that you made the right decision.

All you gotta do is drive about 30mph on your way to Walmart. Now the key here is, you have to be dead on, dead straight on so we can get that hole in the middle of your bumper that you're looking for. Once you're going about 30mph, find the closest metal pole you can find and drive straight into it. Remember, the key is to get it right in the middle for the look you want.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I could see it looking good if the integra was a low/flat/wide car like the pic makes it look.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
haha it looks like a 4:3 TV show from 1995 stretched to 16:9 which is coincidentally when that body kit looked good.

R13

The other asshole
Lmao!

Get some glasses that make everything look really wide so it looks good in real life.

Last edited: