Most recent picture of your car!

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
When the hell did you sell your car?
Sold it last month for $4000 lol the guy wanted it and loved it. I said bottom dollar is 4k :)

Now its sitting in his garage with a broken tranny. lol so dont know what he did with it :p

94RS

No fucks given.
Sold it last month for $4000 lol the guy wanted it and loved it. I said bottom dollar is 4k :)

Now its sitting in his garage with a broken tranny. lol so dont know what he did with it :p
Damn shame. The idiot that bought kirt’s car broke it after a month also [emoji23]

Wasn’t yours the GSR swapped automatic? Guarantee the guy was ricing around at all times trying to win that 3 way with Monica.

R13

The other asshole
Damn shame. The idiot that bought kirt’s car broke it after a month also [emoji23]
Correction: He blew it up ON THE WAY HOME. I told that fucking moron it needed an oil change baaad that I hadn’t changed it in over a year because I wasn’t driving it much, and not to rev it past 3k... naturally he took that as me telling him to rev the piss out of it and obliterated the cams, rockers... destroyed the whole fucking head... the head that only had like 1200 miles on it since it got sent to a machine shop, cleaned up, resurfaced, new guides, valves, the works.

94RS

No fucks given.
Correction: He blew it up ON THE WAY HOME. I told that fucking moron it needed an oil change baaad that I hadn’t changed it in over a year because I wasn’t driving it much, and not to rev it past 3k... naturally he took that as me telling him to rev the piss out of it and obliterated the cams, rockers... destroyed the whole fucking head...
Oh, because that makes it better... [emoji23]

These cars have reached the “cheap throw away” level of beaters [emoji22]

R13

The other asshole
That’s why I was trying so hard to talk Onefast into that one he bought. Shit was clean, and cheap. If he hadn’t bought it the ricer ass owner would’ve ruined it, or sold it to someone who would’ve. He’ll take care of it.