i'm building an Auto LS Integra...i i bought a Jackson Supercharger, but i'm missing the Tensioner and pulley

streetracerx1911

I bought a JRSC Supercharger that's missing pulleys, brackets, and tensioners... should I scrap the Jackson Racing Project and build an LS-VTec...and if so, is there any ECU tuning support or tricks around the ECU issues...This is for a 2000 Integra LS-Auto

94RS

No fucks given.
Protip: save yourself money and headaches and either manual swap or buy a faster car.

We had someone fully build a supercharged B20 with a JDM GSR auto trans back in 2012 and it didn't even put down 180whp.

Noneed2Hate

Protip: save yourself money and headaches and either manual swap or buy a faster car.

We had someone fully build a supercharged B20 with a JDM GSR auto trans back in 2012 and it didn't even put down 180whp.
Yeah, the auto Trans on these are absolute garbage. Good for a daily A to B driver, bad for a "racecar."

Also don't forget Oscar :p He was dead set on proving us all wrong on something that was already proved XD

PeteTheCarFreak

I'm Learning
I'd try to sell what's left of the kit to some JRSC owners if I were you.. what's your goal and budget with the car?