Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneFastGSR

I sent you a pic of the exhaust on Instagram Kurt. Clubintegra tells me the file size to big to post, and I don't got a computer so...

R13

The other asshole

Been a long time since I’ve seen those old motogp style exhausts, they must’ve been annoying as fuck [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
If it’s been a long time, that means demand was low. So they couldn’t have been too great [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
The more I think about it, the more HD sounds like they’re trying to do what Buell did [emoji23]

A few new frames, swingarms and suspension setups, and all of it would interchange.... kinda like the XB’s where there were standard, tall and low suspensions, and a longer wheelbase (swingarm) on the big frame bikes (Uly, SS, STT, 1125), and all of it was able to be swapped.

A range of new engines, 975 and 1250 have been announced... kinda like XB9 and XB12.

The ADV bike and streetfighter are announced, and there was mention of a faired sportbike.... Uly, Lightning and Firebolt/1125R?

R13

The other asshole

Still haven’t seen anyone ride the new chassis/engine without getting bored of it in a few months, but the fat bob looks good in all black.

R13

The other asshole
Finally checked out a mountain motorsports. Wasn’t anything spectacular... they only had 2 dirt bikes altogether, and they were ktm enduro bikes. They had a V4 panigale.

They had a black desert sled I liked though, I didn’t expect it to be so tall, but it’s a pretty good fit for my tall ass

94RS

No fucks given.
Put it this way.... Someone buys the original Eclipse from F&F and paints it red.

You don’t change a well known OG build [emoji23]