Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
Same with all 3 that I’ve had. The black challenger that was in my Camaro, this one, and the 3 spoke polished one... which I bought brand new for $30.

94RS

No fucks given.
Pretty sure I used JB weld clear weld when I did mine. Everything else dried yellow.

R13

The other asshole
I might do that. I planned on getting a fine paint brush and just putting a very thin coat on them so they wouldn’t make a mess.

R13

The other asshole
I’m pretty sure I have some fine brushes on top of my fridge, so... :lol:

But qtips would also work.

R13

The other asshole
Those headlights are the fucking shit [emoji23]

Just took my first real drive with them, I hope they last years because I want them to be worth rebuying when they die

Also, because these headlights have a similar shape to the new chargers... everybody slows down and moves like I’m a cop [emoji23][emoji23]

I had some drunk fucker running from me with his headlights off, swerving all over the place... dumbass was in a city official van with reflective strips all over the back

94RS

No fucks given.
Why do you think I went and bought the ultra’s once my set died? [emoji23]

And the ultra’s are a bit brighter than the standard set.

R13

The other asshole
As long as these last, say 3 years I’d gladly buy them again. If I had these in some high end projector housings with matching fog lights they would easily out do my truck despite it being taller and having more shine down angle rather than skimming across the ground like car headlights have to do.

94RS

No fucks given.
The set in the XB are still going like new (just rode it a little bit ago) two years later, and that bike vibrates a hell of a lot more than the Cobalt, so I’m sure the chips would’ve rattled loose by now if they were going to [emoji23]

The ones in the SS were probably just a bad set from the beginning that took a while to show signs of being shit.

R13

The other asshole
Probably so. Those fuckers sure do generate a lot of heat though, I figure that’ll be what kills them if the ballast doesn’t die first.

R13

The other asshole
Fuck superbrightleds and the moddedmustangs forum... they fucking lied about the cluster bulbs being T10’s [emoji23]

Now I just have 5 sets of red license plate bulbs, and I gotta figure out wtf actually fits the cluster

They’re tiny ass wedge bulbs, like 1/3rd the size of these fucking things.

R13

The other asshole

Couldn’t get the little fucker out of the base but there it is next to the T10/194