Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
What’s going on with the graphics, is that just the texture of them or did they bubble?

But is it finally done? Like no more waiting for shit.

R13

The other asshole
It’s done... for now [emoji23] Aside from that speedo magnet, but that’s minor.

That’s just the breather slots

R13

The other asshole
Yessir. I got them like 4-5 days ago, took my time and trued the rims for 2 days, then just paid a shop to install my tires/tubes Saturday.

R13

The other asshole

My house is a junkyard, I know.

Figured you might like to see better pics of Scary since I had it out today.

Took it off-road, it really didn’t do bad! Definitely has full suspension because everything is stiffer than Chungus. Pretty sure some uppity bitch called the cops on me, but I disappeared before they showed up... I have full permission to be on that guys property anyway, but y’know... loud ratty supermoto with a gutted T-4 draws attention [emoji23]

Runs like shit. rpms hang, idle is unstable, runs hot... pretty much like Chungus before the rejet, just 3x worse. I’m undecided if I should tear into it now, or go ahead and put the radiator in the truck, and rebuild the mustang’s starter first. I’ve got too many fucking projects lol, but now that Chungus looks so damn good I am itching to get Scary up to par.

94RS

No fucks given.
I swear, every time I see that bike, I instantly think of this one. Dunno why.

Sounds like it's lean as fuck, but you should probably get your fucking car and truck going first. You already got one of the bikes outta the way for now, the other can wait.

R13

The other asshole
Probably the dinky little fender [emoji23]

Yeah I should, I miss the mustang. Haven’t been driving it since the battery won’t crank the starter when it’s hot. I should probably put a bigger/stronger battery in it than the factory spec because when it’s hot it cranks like a high comp Harley where it rolls a little, slows down/stops, then breaks free and fires. Not sure why as everything should be factory spec engine and ignition/starter wise.

I think for the supermoto I’m gonna go low key/clean. Get some nice clean high bend protapers, maybe some black cycra guards, hopefully I can find a stock red seat cover and just put the oem style graphics on it. Probably buy a whole new plastic set too because these are all warped/beat up. Chungus is all modernized with the race look which makes it justifiable that it’s loud and nasty, Scary needs to be clean cut and respectable.

94RS

No fucks given.
Probably the dinky little fender [emoji23]

Yeah I should, I miss the mustang. Haven’t been driving it since the battery won’t crank the starter when it’s hot. I should probably put a bigger/stronger battery in it than the factory spec because when it’s hot it cranks like a high comp Harley where it rolls a little, slows down/stops, then breaks free and fires. Not sure why as everything should be factory spec engine and ignition/starter wise.

I think for the supermoto I’m gonna go low key/clean. Get some nice clean high bend protapers, maybe some black cycra guards, hopefully I can find a stock red seat cover and just put the oem style graphics on it. Probably buy a whole new plastic set too because these are all warped/beat up. Chungus is all modernized with the race look which makes it justifiable that it’s loud and nasty, Scary needs to be clean cut and respectable.

You mean exactly like an XB? [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
It’s always fun playing the quick mental game of “oh fuck, does the battery have enough cha... we’re good” when it stops like that and then fires up [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
That is precisely the reason why I’m glad the XR’s are kickstart, and why I think every bike should come with a kickstart... even if most people couldn’t actually use it [emoji23]

Because if bike batteries get low those bastards won’t start even if they still have enough power to crank for a second.

I don’t know if the mustang doing that hurts the battery/shortens it’s life, but I feel like it would be better for the battery and the starter life if it didn’t do that. The GT uses the same battery as the V6, which is probably why it does that because they don’t have very big batteries, it’s probably not really quite enough for the V8 when it’s hot... because my trucks battery is like twice the size and it’s the exact same engine/starter.

R13

The other asshole
First real ride on the new wheels... brake caliper bolts fell out halfway down the street [emoji23] I’ve never even had those bastards out. I found them thankfully, went straight home and torqued them back in with thread locker.

Had planned on posting some clips, but I didn’t realize my mount wasn’t tight so the angle kept getting fucked up every time a branch hit it.

R13

The other asshole
Got tired of being sweaty as fuck every time I ride so I checked revzilla’s closeout deals and snagged this, also had $10 zilla cash I forgot about so I got off dirt cheap [emoji23]