Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Yeah seriously [emoji23] Dude if I had all the money that’s gone into me being with her the last 3 years it would literally be enough to buy ANOTHER XRR [emoji23] or more.

No more... I’m gonna fix the mustang (exhaust manifold leak got so bad the heat killed the starter) gonna fix everything on the bikes... and when I can I’m finally getting an MX bike (cr250r, or rm250, I wanna experience the 2T life)

First 2 days were the most painful thing I’ve ever dealt with, and I’ve been within an inch of death 3 times in my life which changes you anyway, but after some of the shit she texted me last night I feel like the old me again, I feel free to live life again... and I’m never gonna let myself get in a place like that ever again.

94RS

No fucks given.
Just don’t turn into me with 3 (possibly 4 soon) bikes and two cars [emoji23]

Might actually finish up the KZ and give it to my dad. He hasn’t had a bike in years, and his last was a KZ400

R13

The other asshole
Well... I’ve got the tbird, the vette, a 97 s10, 96 Nissan Altima, 96 eclipse, 00 mustang V6 parts car, then my 3... Tank, Stomper, and the red mustang... then 2 xr650r’s and a z50 [emoji23]

I say if you’ve got a good enough relationship with the old man go for it, it’d probably mean a whole lot to him... I took my mom to see KISS on their end of the road tour earlier this year and though to me it wasn’t really that big of a gesture I can tell how much it really meant to her and in turn it meant a lot to me... hell she rented me a 2018 challenger just to drive her to the concert in... and that resulted in me saving to rent a 2019 mustang GT premium to take to cars and coffee and that has been the absolute highlight of a lifetime for me, that was fucking awesome [emoji23]

If not then ignore me, I’m just high on life right now.

R13

The other asshole
Grandfather has been gone since April 4th and I’m the only one who can even go to his house. I was closest to him so it’s hard, but I was his predecessor and I have to take up the slack and take care of everything he left behind so that shit is all mine. I have more tools, cars, and fucking racecar shit than I can fit in a 5 car garage now.

I’m seriously considering dropping. The 600~hp SBC race engine in the mustang because his cheeky ass would approve of if, and I’m sick of that gutless ass 2v... mr big bad 860~hp crank HP is still in limbo because that fucking NA 110 octane monster deserves only the most worthy chassis money can and fab skills can provide.

R13

The other asshole

Pretty badass ‘10 XL1200C the local bike Suzuki/Triumph/Kawasaki place has. Front end being off of something Japanese is awful though. At the very least it needs a newer sport bike front end with the gold inverted showa’s.

Slap a peanut tank on it and a better front end though and that’d be a pretty badass bike.

R13

The other asshole
God damn that thing is hipster-y as hell
Build quality was garbage, spray painted fender bracket that was flaking, shitty ass non inverted Japanese forks that look like they’re from the late 90s at best... The wide wheels are what caught my attention though... it’d be bad ass to have a 1200 nightster with marchesini M10R’s and a modern sport bike set of forks with a brembo dual disc setup. Basically just a roadster on a budget [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Nah, they’re just too fucking generic somehow. They’re just so easy to overlook. It’s not a cool and unique buell, it’s just a Harley no one wants or even notices if they see it out and about. They’re just really bland to me no matter how hard I tried to love them when I was trying to convince myself to buy the two that were local.

I love my XR’s more than anything I’ve ever owned, I wouldn’t trade them for the world. I’m also absolutely not joking in the slightest when I say I will probably buy at least 2-3 more XR’s in my life... without selling the two I personally have [emoji23] All 3 XR’s in my garage are all the same machine, but the minor configuration differences make them completely different animals, I feel like there’s so many more possibilities and they’re all a blast with these bikes.

94RS

No fucks given.
Picked this up from FC-Moto in Germany. Already on close out at $249, plus an additional 15% off from Black Friday.

^ About $440usd otherwise [emoji23]