crome software

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
could i tune my car with crome myself or should i find a professional to do it?

and is crome a good thing to used with forced induction?

heykosal

Angkorian
you can tune with crome however you can do a lot more harm than good if you don't know what you're doing..which i doubt you do.

you can tune with crome however you can do a lot more harm than good if you don't know what you're doing..which i doubt you do.
^^Very true.

If you get a p28,p06,p30,etc. and chip it you can run any of the programs similar to Crome like ECTune, UberData, TunerPro, etc. No matter what you use, you need someone doing the tune who knows what they're doing.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
hondata i think is easier to use and do road tunes. s300 that is. there are tutorials about how to do it online.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
^Hondata is good but Crome is pretty straight forward too and it's a decent tuning software. However, I agree with everyone: you need to know what you're doing before you start messing with ecu tuning.

www.PGMFI.org is an EXCELLENT source for Honda tuning and using Crome. One of the main guys on that site actually invented Crome, and the knowledge contained there is immense. Check it out before you do anything to your car

Surrg

To be honest, for a very long time I was looking for a development company with which I would be comfortable working. I have always found various flaws in different developers. I was advised to contact magento development agency, and this is exactly what I was looking for. I needed a quality website development for my business, and I got it.

BillyTomson

Hmm, that's interesting. Does anyone else know something about software and application development? If so, I would be very interested to know your experience!

TomTrus

A lot of information nowadays is quite difficult to find and read in time. If you are a developer, so that you don't lose information, I recommend you like and comment with no link under this post. So you can keep it to yourself and read it at any convenient time! In fact, the information from this post may be useful for many, so use it!