machine shop??

vonnyvegas

Finger Tapping With Fury!
So I'm getting ready to start an engine build starting to buy parts, etc. etc. I'd like to get a lot of machine work done to the block and head (deck resurfaced, align honed, balanced and blueprinted, port and polish, all that fun stuff) but I wanna use a machine shop that has had a lot of experience doing all this, real reputable I don't wanna have to worry "was it done right"?!?! Obviously a local machine shop would be awesome but hey I wouldn't mind shipping if it was a place that really knows there stuff with the B-series engines. So question is... Who do you guys recommend? I'm basically in the Cincinnati Ohio area but like I said I wanna send my business to the best. So what do you guys think?

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Its helps to know what you want and why you want it. Are you rebuilding a broken motor? refreshing? What are you doing with this engine?

vonnyvegas

Motor isn't broken my plan was to just take a b18b and yeah just rebuild it so I can safely run a turbo set up....I wanna do it right no cutting corners. Also its not quite a "budget build" per say but at the same time I don't really want to shovel out loads of cash, maybe somewhere in between.

Interesting about TPR, I live almost up the street from there but have never taken the time to check it out, Honestly forgot all about it until you mentioned it. Really appreciate the feedback guys.

vonnyvegas

awesome man thanks for the recommendation. I'll definitely be checking them out here real soon.

LukkyLuck

Great business. By the way, I would also like to start in Michigan. I'm thinking of opening my own company. So do you think it would be good to open a company like LLC?

ForbiddenZone

Hi, I don't think you'll have a problem starting a business with relocation assistance in North Dakota. As far as I know, people are often interested in the question of how to form north dakota llc And it's great that I was able to find such an article in which you can find all the answers to these questions. And there are quite a few questions, as you can see. However, I think if you follow the instructions then you will have no difficulty registering your company in the form of an LLC in North Dakota.