'00 front end on a '94 ???

massh22gsr

i just put on a '00 front end on my '94 and the bumper doesnt line up that good it hangs a little low from the fenders and seems to be a little wide. is this common and how do go about fixing it

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I know the headlights are different, but other than that I'm pretty sure they're the same... You might need fenders and hood tho.

not 100% sure. I'm a g2 guy. lol

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
ive heard that the fenders are slightly different... but i dont think it was anything major or noticable. the lights are def different though. other than that though i dont know what it could be. maybe you just didnt take enough time trying to line it up?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
hood and fenders are identical. from 94-01. i went from 94-97 to 98-01 back to 94-97 then jspec front end. take some pictures it will help us figure out whats the problem.

if anything loosen the bolts on the fenders and jiggle it. 94-97 & 98-01 front bumpers + headlights slip on perfectly.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
hood and fenders are identical. from 94-01. i went from 94-97 to 98-01 back to 94-97 then jspec front end. take some pictures it will help us figure out whats the problem.

if anything loosen the bolts on the fenders and jiggle it. 94-97 & 98-01 front bumpers + headlights slip on perfectly.
x2

massh22gsr

the other thing is i ....... used certifit parts....:oops: .... i dont know if that makes a big diffrence but i hear that oem is the best but also the most expensive

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
massh22gsr said:
the other thing is i ....... used certifit parts....:oops: .... i dont know if that makes a big diffrence but i hear that oem is the best but also the most expensive
cheap aftermarket parts FOR THE LOSE! how much did you end up spending? but yea it does make a differnce when comparing OEM to cheap aftermarket parts. plus you don't have the word "INTEGRA" on the bumper on cheap aftermarkets.

btw here's a price list since you'll probably need to know
$150'ish for headlights.
$150'ish for the bumper.

$300 total MAX. if you shop around there should be able to get it for $200. OEM can take lots of abuse and still look good :thumbup:

Disco

I bought a cheap aftermarket bumper for my car that cost 90 bucks or so. Id doesnt say integra on the front which I was glad to see. (one less thing to shave) The bumper lined up perfectly. I did have to work at it a bit but it ended up perfect. Good luck and take your time.

LS96TEG

I just got a 98+ front and back bumper and headlights and corner lights for my 96, i traded this guy for an undercar LED kit. There is a metal piece on both sides of the bumper and also a rubber seal piece that need to be put on the 98 bumper if yours didnt come with one, other than that the front and back bumpers lined up perfectly on mine. If the little plastic tabs that go between the fender and the bumper dont want to snap in, just remove them, they aren't neccesary since there's like 50 other things holding the front bumper on. I hope this helps some, maybe post a picture of where yours doesnt line up.