01 JDM headlight housing

I<3MyIntegra

Alright, well somebody decided it would be a good idea to hit the sh*t out of my car when I was parked at the store, so I came out to find my front passenger-side fender completely f**ked and my passenger-side light housing basically destroyed. All of the lights work, but the housing is, well, eradicated. Anyone know where I can pick up one of these?

Smackinassvtec

Karma will get them back. Anyways I would check craigslist or if you have any local JDM stores that gets JDM containers from another country I'd call the store and check.

I<3MyIntegra

Think some of the stores on eBay are reliable? I was able to find a pair of fenders for 250, and a pair headlights for 260. I don't really want to have to purchase a pair, but if I have to I have to. My radiator support is pushed back, as well as my door and fender, and the local collision repair shop said with parts and labor the cost would be 3k.... :/ I think I may purchase the parts myself and get them to do the repair, and thankfully all of my headlights work and nothing is rubbing, so it's still driveable. I may have to drive and save until I can afford it :C

randomhobo

automagic user
http://www.ep-importers.com/

He's a Navy guy that lives in Japan, good prices/shipping rates, uses paypal. He actually checks out the parts before hand.

I've spoken to him through Facebook before, just message him and tell him what you're looking for.

Last edited: