1992 Integra GS-R - Parts

Mpower

Hi,

I am looking for various parts for the GSR. Any guidance on where I could find them would be of gerat help

- Windshield moulding
-Rear glass, top moulding
- Cylinder lock for ignition
-Engine Mounts

Also, is it better to replace shocks/struts with OEM parts (if available) or are after market (KYB, etc) a better choice?

Thanks!

ZEROPTZERO

I got my engine mounts on ebay, you can get a kit with all five mounts for cheap, and they seem to work and fit fine.

My GS-R factory suspension was a bit floaty when I got the car this year (2000 MY), replaced it with H&R OE sport springs (same rate and drop as the Integra Type R factory springs) and KYB adjustable shocks , it feels great. Very happy with the results, handles great, nice ride quality , about 1 inch drop.

Mpower

What outer tie rods do you recommend for a 2nd gen. GSR. I came across Sansei 555, which are OEM quality. Anybody have experience with them or a recommendation on tie rods (The other brand is Moog)? Struts: Do KYBs Excel G work well to mantain the original ride for a 2nd gen GSR? Am thinking of repalcing the struts with KYBs as thet're probably better than the originals in build quality.

There is a upper Spring Mount Rubber for the struts, which I am having trouble finding. Acura part 51686 SK7 004. Any ideas on what after market or brands I should opt for?

Thanks!