1996 LS-SE Radio Code

typefilipino

do you drive a fast car?
Well im putting in the stock radio for my integra and it wont work because its asking me for a "code" Well its a 1996 Integra LS-SE . If anyone knows that code, that would be great :lol:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
The codes are all different, so mine doesn't necessarily work for yours. Check around to see if someone wrote it somewhere around there, though. My old one was under my ashtray. I've seen some on the deck itself, too. lol

...or you can just get it at the dealership.

G3GirL

Look in your glove box, there should be a sticker with some numbers on it.
REALLY?!?! lol I couldn't listen to the radio for daaaaaaays when I first got my car because I didn't know the code!

That seems like a stupid place to have the code, though.

GeSeR

i VTEC do you
Well im putting in the stock radio for my integra and it wont work because its asking me for a "code" Well its a 1996 Integra LS-SE . If anyone knows that code, that would be great :lol:
You can take it to the dealer, but the'll charge you.

REALLY?!?! lol I couldn't listen to the radio for daaaaaaays when I first got my car because I didn't know the code!

That seems like a stupid place to have the code, though.
I went into the garage and snapped some pic's real quick of where my code is along with my tea stained carpet

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
mine didnt have that. It was stuck on the manual. I think it depends on the origional dealer

Surferman

yeah mine was writin in the manual on the first page. said "code for radio".

Look for it around or go to the dealer are your only options!

G3GirL

yeah, i don't have that sticker either. lol it'd make it too easy for thieves if honda just stuck it there.

i ended up upgrading anyway.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
The sticker can always be in different places. The technician that inspects that car puts it on, so whatever spot that dealership chose is where it is. They put it in the glove box at the dealership I worked at.

G3GirL

^do they always put one on? i've taken a lot of my interior out, but i've never seen anything.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Newer cars yes, but I'm not so sure about the older ones. I know they come with the stickers, but depending on how competent the technician is could affect it.

typefilipino

do you drive a fast car?
lol sactown? hell na mayne.. i live in anchorage, alaska, but thx for the help guys haha i just wanted to know the code for now since i just bought my integra and apparantly have no cash for an aftermarket desk FOR NOW! but yeah thx for d help haha

Target

Acura Tech
Allright, for the code, when the dealers do a PDI(pre-delivery inspection) a tech will look over the vehicle for any factory defects. At that time the tech should write the code in the manual, fill out a card put it in the glove box and finally put the sticker on the glove box. This dosen't always happen because human nature is to be lazy and we forget things. Anyway if you can give me your serial number off the radio i will be able to give you the code. let me know.