1997 Integra Sedan /w stock LS : VISTA , CA

Ok so I put my iacv back on and it seemed ok then I started driving to autozone and it died when I pulled in the parking lot...?? I waited like 20 minutes for it to dry?? Hmm anyways trying to get the 8mm bolt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
Did you put everything back in the same way? I remember when I cleaned mine, I forgot to put the plug back in and it threw a CEL and ran rough.

It's not misfiring when it's driving it drives titties but when I come to a stop the rpms bounce down and it either shuts off or it goes realllly low and hen slowly from 2-300 up to 550 rpms , the same place it idles at beforeninstarting screwing with the IaCv

it wants to sit at a good idle... It's slowly fluctuating , now it's back to 500 rpms...

Did you put everything back in the same way? I remember when I cleaned mine, I forgot to put the plug back in and it threw a CEL and ran rough.

Hey, I'm about to buy some Ground control coilovers with koni yellows set up. Is here anything I need to look for when buying them ?

94RS

No fucks given.
40k miles on used suspension and he still wants close to new price? I'd pass on those real quick. :lol:

Koni yellows are on sale in the CI store for right over $500, and you may be able to get a decent deal on GC's through one of the members on here.