1997 Integra Sedan /w stock LS : VISTA , CA

They're in good condition as far as I know. I haven't had any problems with them and they have around 4,000 miles on them probably.

I was thinking around 350 plus shipping

Are they worth buying? I need a pair I'm not gonna track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan659

Are they worth buying? I need a pair I'm not gonna track

I've been happy with them for driving around town. You can go pretty low with them too but you have to be conscious of dips and pot holes if you go low.

Here's them on their lowest setting:

I've been happy with them for driving around town. You can go pretty low with them too but you have to be conscious of dips and pot holes if you go low.

Is it because they are not as stiff as some?

I think I might wanna buy those. When would you be able to ship

Ryan659

Is it because they are not as stiff as some?

Exactly, my car is becoming more of a full time race car so I need stiff springs than these ones. I think, but not positive, these are like 450f/350r

I think I might wanna buy those. When would you be able to ship

Maybe next week, not this week coming up, but the one after. My car is in the shop right now and I wouldn't be able to pull them off until next weekend.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Koni/gc are great, I got mines new for about $800ish from redshiftmotorsports.com. If your idle is still doing that, check if your IACV is good or not. Taken from team-integra "Make sure your car is completely warmed up. With it running, take the intake off the TB. There are 2 holes right in front of the throttle plate, these are the holes that feed the IACV (top hole) and the FITV (bottom hole). With your finger, cover up the bottom hole (it should NOT be sucking if your car is warmed up). If the idle goes down the FITV is to blame, either get a new one or take it apart and screw the valve completely closed (I have only read of people doing this, so I don't know exactly how. Also, you will have to keep the engine speed up yourself when the car is cold). Next cover both holes up with your fingers. The car should sputter and die (or almost die). If it does then the source of your crappy idle is the IACV. Replace it. If you want you can test the IACV. Shut the car off and put + battery voltage to the blk/yel terminal (on the valve) and momentarily touch ground to the blu/yel side. When doing this the valve should click, if it doesn't, replace it. If, when covering both holes the car still has a high idle, you have a vacuum leak somewhere. Again check the IM and TB nuts. You can spray carb cleaner around those areas and if any gets sucked in (the engine will rev) you have found your leak. Another source of vacuum leaks are where the FITV and IACV connect to the IM. Either replace the gaskets or use silicone gasket sealant."

Koni/gc are great, I got mines new for about $800ish from redshiftmotorsports.com. If your idle is still doing that, check if your IACV is good or not. Taken from team-integra "Make sure your car is completely warmed up. With it running, take the intake off the TB. There are 2 holes right in front of the throttle plate, these are the holes that feed the IACV (top hole) and the FITV (bottom hole). With your finger, cover up the bottom hole (it should NOT be sucking if your car is warmed up). If the idle goes down the FITV is to blame, either get a new one or take it apart and screw the valve completely closed (I have only read of people doing this, so I don't know exactly how. Also, you will have to keep the engine speed up yourself when the car is cold). Next cover both holes up with your fingers. The car should sputter and die (or almost die). If it does then the source of your crappy idle is the IACV. Replace it. If you want you can test the IACV. Shut the car off and put + battery voltage to the blk/yel terminal (on the valve) and momentarily touch ground to the blu/yel side. When doing this the valve should click, if it doesn't, replace it. If, when covering both holes the car still has a high idle, you have a vacuum leak somewhere. Again check the IM and TB nuts. You can spray carb cleaner around those areas and if any gets sucked in (the engine will rev) you have found your leak. Another source of vacuum leaks are where the FITV and IACV connect to the IM. Either replace the gaskets or use silicone gasket sealant."

Thx I was just reading that post, I cleaned the throttle body , cleaned the IACV, still the same, I just bought new spark plug wires NGK Blues , btw, 2-day shipping from O'Reillys comes to $58 , would have been $45 but 5-7 days I'm not waiting that long lol . I will test the TB FITV later tonight and see what happens. Thx for the suggestion.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yup... I'm a dumbass :lol:

Not sure they make the OEM set for the sedan anymore. I know eBay is full of replicas, but unsure of quality.