2 DA9 To Make 1.

Kevin_DA9

I have a 1990 DA9 RS that runs and drives but is full gutted interior then I have a LS that is full interior (was also gutted but all there), coil-overs and other benefits but no engine, trans, or ECU. So I took all the electrical I needed from the RS I know it has power things the LS doesn't but I do have the LS fuse boxes and cruise control module. So I just took the ECU, Engine, Trans, hood fuse box, belt sensor, and Engine wire harness from the RS. Here is my issue so far I'm still installing the other B18 I finished the interior and got all the electrical figured out except one plug and I cannot find its home. Can any LS owners follow it or know what its too? It's from the LS wire harness and I don't believe it goes to the engine bay but could possibly reach however I doubt it.
I'll attach pics of the plug and where its located you can see the wire color and plug type as well.
Thanks!

P.S. won’t let me post a picture keeps saying file is too large so that’s cool. It’s a 4 slot plug coming out from above the ECU right where there is a 3 way split. 1 split going to ECU another to the belt sensor and another to the engine bay. It comes out right there. It’s a green and red wire, green and white wire, black and yellow wire, and solid black wire. It cannot reach very far. Cannot make it plug to the belt sensor or behind it. Can reach under passenger dash about a foot or so. Does not reach to center or stereo areas. (I apologize about the pictures I’ll post a video or take some pics and link it if I can’t get them to upload later. Busy right now but was trying to get some minds on it while I bolt up a B18)