2007 ROTY Winners!

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
all i need is better pic and ill win j/p congrats next year ill be boosted.

konerri

can believe a car that wasn't painted won best JDM. Damb i should of entered. Oh well i enter for 2008 when my can is complete.

speedin

The Transporter
WOOT!!! I never won in ROTY before!!!! Congrats to everyone else!!!

Maybe we need a new Category like "Best Other Honda/Acura"
I realized that the FIRST day I opened to polls. Idk why it didnt cross me that a Honda/Acura in the poll would sweep. Oh well, live and learn. Congrats though, for how much you detail you deserve it. LOL, would ya detail my car? Havnt been able to wash it in over 3 months (water restrictions).

R1DC2

Got Integra?
i agree, i was only kiddin bout you bein disqualified thu
I know ur kidding lol!

I realized that the FIRST day I opened to polls. Idk why it didnt cross me that a Honda/Acura in the poll would sweep. Oh well, live and learn. Congrats though, for how much you detail you deserve it. LOL, would ya detail my car? Havnt been able to wash it in over 3 months (water restrictions).
Yeah man.... Its easy to detail.... the product is what really makes the car shine... Go to www.AutoGeek.net and thats where I get all my detailing supplies that makes ur car a show winner! For your Suby, i recommend "Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant" you will love it, and will protect it for months....