2008 Mitsubishi Lancer

cody1018

Alright I said I would keep you guys informed as for what's to come with the lancer so here it is as of 12 Sept 13.

I started out with a stock 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS ( I'm broke and can't afford an EVO). And my wife bought for me as a surprise.

So again started stock.

So my wife gave me an ultimatum, I had to sell my civic if I wanted to do ANYTHING to this car.
So I did =(((
I ordered rims, suspension, intake, visors and hids.

Lets start with the intake.
Brand: takeda
Review: I spoke to a representative to the company and they were great. All around fully knowledgeable about the make and model and they gave me a good price for it. I couldbt be happier with the set up itself. It was easy to install and I saw a lot of low to mid range pick up from it.

Next comes the suspension
Brand: D2 racing
Review: I installed today 12 Sept 13, the install was surprisingly easier than my old teg. And they're ride is soo much better than stock. Much more responsive and smoother. I love the 32 way dampening. I set the whole car on 16 to to set a feel. And now the set up is 20 in the front 16 in the rear and its treated me well all day. For daily driving sake. Ill update as soon as I get to stiffen it up and take some mountain roads. And these are defiantly the coilovers you can slam your car with.

Before and after

Next to come are the rims. This I'm keeping hush hush until I get some rubber on the rims. The specs are 18x9.5 +20 here is a sneak peek.

What's to come: rims being mounted and fresh paint.

Thanks for reading everyone, ill be sure to update!
Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

MrGurley

************5-0
lol should have sold the civic before hand and invested in an evo...

that being said, it looks great lowered, even on stock wheels!! *in for updates*

cody1018

I didn't know you could travel back in time?

Nice evo

Posted from my garage
I'm not following on the whole time travel thing

Nice lancer! Cant wait to see those wheels :thumbs up

thanks bro, they're something you don't see everyday

lol should have sold the civic before hand and invested in an evo...

that being said, it looks great lowered, even on stock wheels!! *in for updates*
Seriously its well worth it! You won't regret the decision, I defiantly think it changes the entire look of the car. Ill have more updates in a week or two

cody1018

Also here is another sneak peek of the rims. And the fitment

MrGurley

************5-0
Seriously its well worth it! You won't regret the decision, I defiantly think it changes the entire look of the car. Ill have more updates in a week or two

hell as long as your happy man!! my best friend had one and hated it! but he was trying, performance wise, to keep up with all of my other friends and just couldn't. and as I get older, don't tell my girlfriend, more family ready, a lancer/evo is increasingly more an option. itll probably be an evo though being the fanboy I am lol

cody1018

hell as long as your happy man!! my best friend had one and hated it! but he was trying, performance wise, to keep up with all of my other friends and just couldn't. and as I get older, don't tell my girlfriend, more family ready, a lancer/evo is increasingly more an option. itll probably be an evo though being the fanboy I am lol
If you want performance then I suggest going with the evo gsr, its boosted and comes manual. But I completely agree its much more family friendly. But all around comfortable, I like it more than my wife's 2013 civic by far.

Yes! Looking forward to rarely popping in and finding goodies.

goodies all day my friend =)

its looking awesome man, i used to have a 2008 Lancer GTS until i totaled it :(
At least someone can relate to me on here with how nice these cars are stock

cody1018

So I got some pictures today, I hope to have her back by next Sunday if all goes well.