2008 Ride Of The Year Winners

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Iro255 shouldn't be allowed to run in the 98-01 category. His DC4 is a 97.
Well his teg is going to win whatever category he is in... especially after his is done doing his rhd conversion... he has one sick car.

lro255

UKDM
Iro255 shouldn't be allowed to run in the 98-01 category. His DC4 is a 97.
Why do you alway need to correct everything I do. This is like the third time that you disaagree with what I do. Before I posted for 98-01 of the year, I asked on which one I should go for. Everyone decided to call it the 98-01 style and since my is mostly converted to those years that what went for it. Now why is that such a big problem for you?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea it's supposed to be 98-01 styled and 94-97 styled. Really you were in the right category. I had a problem with the 98-01 styled integras running in the 94-97 styled category and winning.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Nice to see some of the old CI schoolers are around still, TegSox car still looks the same which is a good thing, JDMxDB8's car has come a long way ,,, congrats man miss mines,,,,Aussies car im guessing is still a Beast ,,, DailyDrivenDB8 is till around, the other 4dr when I first joined, kept putting my car down with its awesome progress lol ,,,,,,,, dc2GS-R with his knowledge and awesome DSM ,,,,, Congrats everyone with their awards :)