2010 Ride Of The Year Awards

speedin

The Transporter
The Decade Edition!

2010 Ride of the Year Awards​

Get those applications in! Deadline is 12/15 at 11:59pm (EST)

Last years winner for Best Overall Integra/RSX on Club Integra: Gsr-turbo-dc

The Categories this year are....

1. Best 94-97 Style**
2. Best 98-01 Style**
3. Best G2
4. Best RSX
5. Best 4-Door
6. Best JDM Integra/RSX (open to all JDM, not just the JDM front conversions)
7. Best NA Integra/RSX
8. Best FI Integra/RSX
9. Best Integra/RSX With Under $2k Invested
10. Best Handling Car
11. Best Overall Integra/RSX
12. Best Non-Honda/Acura On CI
13. Best Honda/Non-Integra On CI (If there is enough entries)

You may enter into all categories that you are eligible for. You are not limited to just one category.

**Style meaning the cars are classified based upon the year model of their front end, NOT CHASSIS YEAR!

For the new guys (and a few of the old ones, lol):
We want to see people voting for cars based on their merit in the category they are entered in.
Please keep the category the car is entered in first in your mind when choosing who to vote for, and everything else you like/dislike about the car secondary.
The Best Overall Integra (The ROTY) category is the popularity contest....that's where you consider every aspect of the car and vote for the one you like best as a whole.
Thank You!

Applications:
Your application is due by December 15th by 11:59pm (EST). It must be in this format or your application will be denied and deleted. NO EXCUSES. Your application thread should be made in the "Submit Your Ride" section (same section this thread is in). You must then post a link to your application in this thread.

TITLE - ROTY:Your name here

And in the thread:

Categories you want to run in

YEAR/MODEL/MOTOR

Engine:
Intake
Header
Exhaust

Exterior:
Front Lip
Rear Lip
Sideskirts

Suspension:
Coilovers
Wheels

Interior:
Seats
Shift Knob
CD Player

Followed by your pictures

RULES:
1) DO NOT vote for yourself. You will be automatically disqualified from the running.
2) DO NOT cheat. Meaning, do not make another board name and vote with it. WE WILL CHECK and ban!
3) You must follow the format given in this post in your application, if you do not, your thread will be deleted. NO EXCUSES
4) You MUST provide at least one engine bay pic, interior pic, and several exterior pics.
5) Must have 50 posts to enter.
6) Must be YOUR car, not a friends.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
can we do a motorsports category? :mrgreen:
we would have some tight competition if we did
dylan
nick
jake
zoost
etc

ill enter in my respective categories though

Last edited:

mirrorimg

Im going to be in. Hopefully I can get my car tuned and dyno'd by the end of the year. Theres a few things holding that up though.

speedin

The Transporter
can we do a motorsports category? :mrgreen:
we would have some tight competition if we did
dylan
nick
jake
zoost
etc

ill enter in my respective categories though
I was wanting to do a best suspension type of category, but after some discussion in the moderators section we deemed everyone would just vote for the lowest car. You gave me an idea though to make a category that will work. :thumbs up Im going to give it a try, but for now im going to reserve the right to pull it while applications are still being submitted. Chance are I wont.

See the new #10

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
WOOOOOOOOOT thanks bruh! im pretty sure its going to be me n nick haha