2011 ROTY: Best Second Generation Integra

Best Second Generation Integra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Not trying to be a dick. But not one of these cars are worth voting for, honestly.
I logged on JUST so I could say a few things to you. And for anyone that knows me I never get on here anymore because of faggots like you. So you little noodle armed prick, you think your little RSX is the dogs nuts? Bitches throw their underwear at you when you drive by? I bet not. My little sister wanted an RSX. I told her to keep looking because the vast majority of RSX owners are broke dick flying dog shit retards with a rich daddy or a drug habit. Now which one are you pretty boy? I bet you're neither since "oh I build all my shit either by myself or with my best buddy balls deep in my ass for stability." Shut the fuck up you nancy boy bitch. I bet you can't even drive your race ready piece of shit RSX. Which makes all the modifications race inspired. Suck start a shotgun you limp dick fuck.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I logged on JUST so I could say a few things to you. And for anyone that knows me I never get on here anymore because of faggots like you. So you little noodle armed prick, you think your little RSX is the dogs nuts? Bitches throw their underwear at you when you drive by? I bet not. My little sister wanted an RSX. I told her to keep looking because the vast majority of RSX owners are broke dick flying dog shit retards with a rich daddy or a drug habit. Now which one are you pretty boy? I bet you're neither since "oh I build all my shit either by myself or with my best buddy balls deep in my ass for stability." Shut the fuck up you nancy boy bitch. I bet you can't even drive your race ready piece of shit RSX. Which makes all the modifications race inspired. Suck start a shotgun you limp dick fuck.
I love you man, we miss you so much. Ha ha, well put.

Mr. Dc5

Banned
Ya, they're ugly....that's why you're the only person with one posting here....there are probably more db2's registered here than rsx's. And those wheels are hideous, your suspension is....meh at best. Your money don't impress money, nigga, step YOUR game up. Who uses bolt in cages? Broke folk! Pony up for a real, custom made cage. Made exactly for your exact setup.
Hahah I can't fabricate cages or weld. And autopower cages are made for your exact set up, not sure what your talking about....

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Weld it, despite how stupid you are, I don't wanna hear about your death. If you have all this money, pay someone to weld it. Or bring it to my shop, I'll securely weld it. Last thing I want is a dead site member.

Mr.DC5, what got your panties in such a bunch? Is it that my piece of s*** G2 has gotten more votes than your RSX in the Best Overall category so far? Even if you add in where you voted for yourself.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Mr.DC5, what got your panties in such a bunch? Is it that my piece of s*** G2 has gotten more votes than your RSX in the Best Overall category so far? Even if you add in where you voted for yourself.
He thought he'd come swooping in in all his shiny glory and show us what a real car looked like. His ego can't quite accept the recent turn of events.

Last edited:
You know, if Patrick, Stephen, or myself had acted like this douchebag we'd have gotten banned. Can we just get rid of this worthless fucktard already?