2015 black friday car parts

OneFastGSR

Tunersports beats prices at alot of places hands down, I can't remember what I was looking at but it was $40 cheaper on tunersports than even ebay, Might have been edelbrock intake manifold, Even cheapest clutches etc. I know I spent over 1k in clubintegra store in the past already. More stuff in the future.. Lol

94RS

No fucks given.
If any of you come across a Tanabe Medalion Touring exhaust under $500 during Black Friday sales, let me know :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Tunersports beats prices at alot of places hands down, I can't remember what I was looking at but it was $40 cheaper on tunersports than even ebay, Might have been edelbrock intake manifold, Even cheapest clutches etc. I know I spent over 1k in clubintegra store in the past already. More stuff in the future.. Lol
Ive been a customer since 2008 or 2009. Always has the best prices, and he has pretty much every brand now. I wasnt able to get Motul or Project Mu through him before.

OneFastGSR

If any of you come across a Tanabe Medalion Touring exhaust under $500 during Black Friday sales, let me know :thumbs up
Don't know if you mean't under, or at 500, but clubintegra with code BlackMonday it's $503 shipped lol

94RS

No fucks given.
Don't know if you mean't under, or at 500, but clubintegra with code BlackMonday it's $503 shipped lol

Of course, right after I spend over $300 on carb parts for one of my bikes. Oh well, they still do price matching :lol:

Yonaka motorsports is having a sale thats already going on. Everything is ridiculously low quality. heres the link to their website. http://www.yonaka.com/

Fixed that for ya.

R13

The other asshole
Fixed that for ya.
I'm probably gonna put a yonaka muffler on the geezer before I sell it so I can keep my GReddy pipe.

Then one day it'll be mad rare and everyone will be jelly. :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm probably gonna put a yonaka muffler on the geezer before I sell it so I can keep my GReddy pipe.

Then one day it'll be mad rare and everyone will be jelly. :mrgreen:

So basically... Keep the quality exhaust of the car you're selling and replace it with the Yonaka crap because you don't have the OEM part? :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
So basically... Keep the quality exhaust of the car you're selling and replace it with the Yonaka crap because you don't have the OEM part? :rolf:
Well, I could get an oem muffler from a part out/junk yard for about $20 :lol:

But most people would rather have the yonaka, even if they are cheap shit. :mrgreen:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Yonaka isn't too bad, better than fart cannons IMO. My resonator has a little exhaust leak which is causing it to rattle but that's because I don't give a shit about speed bumps on a lowered car :rolf:

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
Keep em coming!

http://passwordjdm.com 15% off

Yonaka mufflers arent that bad.. i have one
Like said above, better than a rice rocketed fart cannon