206 Car Club?

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Mine's a 95 LS 4 door, with about 130xxx. It's a Canadian model so all the tac is in km. It was lowered when I bought it back in april, about 2-3 inches. It also has a cone filter but other than that the motor is stock. It has 17" Honda rims and proxes (spelling?) 4 tires. I was gonna tint the Windows last month, but got a speeding ticket ha ha. Yours vtec? I wanted vtec but this one I couldn't say no to the price with the suspension work done.

Baby Ollie

Pokemon Master
No VTEC. Completely stock to my knowledge. More info is here (CLICK ME).

Sounds like a nice ride. I don't think officers will cut much slack to "younger people" in "nice" cars. I actually work as a paralegal handling all of my employers traffic infractions and bankruptcies. I-90 is a well patrolled road, let me tell you...

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Oh yeah, no need to tell me. I'm a delivery driver and one of our routes has 3 stores in issaquah. 405 is worse than 90 west of the mountains. That's where I got pulled over, just south of bellevue.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I checked out your thread from your link. And yes, Hell yes you got a good deal. Mine I got from an owner off Craigslist and paid 3500. And realise mine is 5 years older than yours, and has 40xxx more miles. As far as your questions : radio: its all a matter of your choice. Go to best buy, car toys, Walmart. Just check some out that have the features you want. Pioneer, and Kenwood are good brands I've had in the past and present. Prolonging life: REGULARLY CHANGE YOUR OIL!!!! I know simple, but you'd be surprised how many people don't do it. Also, how hard do you drive? Hammer on it, drive up to or at higher rpms, stuff like that? I ask because putting a different oil in it could help. What type of oil is in it now? Or do you know? If you don't, do not add just any oil. You should change your oil (when it needs it) that way you can put in all the same type of oil (synthetic, blend, or regular).

Last edited:

dlo253

Not bad at all, been out here for 10+ years.
So what's good with this car club thing. I don't mind being the president. I am actually the present of another car club, different cars though. If we wanna do this lets get it goin. And what are you guys bringin to the table? Lol

Skidmark, where do you work?

Last edited:

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Well, I've never been in a car club before, so that sounds good to me. I drive a 95 LS 4dr, 5 spd (ill have pictures Friday, after I wash it ). It's lowered on coil overs, and has a bunch of suspension work. And I'm gonna get tint done soon! I live in the Lynnwood area, and grew up in the smokey point/lakewood/Arlington area.

I work as a delivery driver in sea-tac for a seafood distribution company.

Last edited:

dlo253

Alright, well.. anybody else?.

Shoot me a pm and we can get it goin if ya wanna help lol.

Ah, I need to wash my beast too lol. Oh right on.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Im down. May be a few months before I get there but hell with it. Look for a satin black itr look alike in about 9 months