$2500 rebuilt engine?

oscar112709

Banned
wtf why did you put brakes just on the rear???
Because the real warp rotor so I decided to upgrade I am going to get the front eventually but not right now well if my front loader get messed up yeah then I'll get the Elwood right now I'm just buying things that I need I know I needs paint banana do the paint after the inside is done full suspension ACR subframe Skunk2 control arms after I get the tranny and engine fix then that's when I get a paint with the body lips

94RS

No fucks given.
Ok the guy that Bashas on everyone like they're in Middle School the guy that drives a scooter sits at home all day online just to talk s***.... you are in club Integra forum instead of helping or giving advice or compliments or the best way to help out all you do is be a douchebag and hate on everybody else accomplishment
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

What have you gotten accomplished exactly? The only thing you've done to your car was put on an unnecessary big brake kit, in the REAR, of a bone stock car that has maybe 90hp. You could have taken that same amount of money and brought your car to a paint shop to get that flaky ass clear coat fixed, but nope... You sure "improved" the car :roll:

So yeah, way to go, you've accomplished absolutely nothing, other than making your car a bigger piece of shit than it started off as.

I, as well as many other people, have given you advice in the past. Advice you chose to ignore because it's not what you wanted to hear. So if that makes me a douchebag for calling out someone on their idiotic tendencies, then by all means, I'll glady wear that douchebag nickname with pride.

94RS

No fucks given.
Tell me again where you seen a 50cc scooter? Sorry, CC 50 scooter.

Fucking illiterate Mexican....

Noneed2Hate

All the work is inside you don't worry about it scooter CC 50
The thing about assholes is they don't want to be seen in a s***ty vehicle, so they overcompensate by actually buying something nice so they can continue to talk s***.

94RS is an asshole of this sort.

Seriously though this thread brings back memories :'(

94RS

No fucks given.
The thing about assholes is they don't want to be seen in a s***ty vehicle, so they overcompensate by actually buying something nice so they can continue to talk s***.

Or trying to turn something shitty into something presentable... This jackass turned a regular old beater into arroz by doing every fucking thing wrong.

Seriously, who buys a BBK and wheels just for the back? Those walmart wheels are cheap enough to buy a whole set and still have money for a bottle of Tapatio :rolf:

Noneed2Hate

Or trying to turn something s***ty into something presentable... This jackass turned a regular old beater into arroz by doing every f***ing thing wrong.

Seriously, who buys a BBK and wheels just for the back? Those walmart wheels are cheap enough to buy a whole set and still have money for a bottle of Tapatio :rolf:
TBH I don't think he even bought the BBKs, he just bought the 4 piston Wilwoods by the looks of it, which is actually just as bad >_< $500 for a "nicer" caliper lololololol

oscar112709

Banned

Tell him all this dude do is bash ppl

oscar112709

Banned
Or trying to turn something shitty into something presentable... This jackass turned a regular old beater into arroz by doing every fucking thing wrong.

I did going to switch light weight rims n get front ones but 4 now engine is more important Kazakh stop on stock brake switch

94RS

No fucks given.
Wtf does this mean....?
I did going to switch light weight rims n get front ones but 4 now engine is more important Kazakh stop on stock brake switch

oscar112709

Banned
Sorry douchebags I was playing Black Ops and writing to you guys at the same time with the quickness if it didn't make sense I'm sorry and do not bring about race jokes because I'm not bringing up any kind of culture in this let's keep it straight

94RS

No fucks given.
I get it now.... Playing Black Ops, tasteless mods, never wanting to listen to advice, calling everyone else a douchebag....

Oscar is a 14 year old Mexican child.