2nd Gen Roll Call!

dlo253

Like I told the last Guy. It means nothing with out pics!! Hahahaha lets see them g2s!

avacotter

I'll get them up in the morning. I just spent all day searching my ignition system for gound faults! I got it fixed though. went though four 50 amp fuses but I did it LOL It's cool though, I painted it with truck bed liner.

dlo253

I'll get them up in the morning. I just spent all day searching my ignition system for gound faults! I got it fixed though. went though four 50 amp fuses but I did it LOL It's cool though, I painted it with truck bed liner.
Ummmm… seriously?!
What would possess you to do something so absurd? Lol.

90tegwhite

Keep Droolin' Im Spoolin'
Paid 1300$ for my 90 DA b18a1 fresh championship white paint and body work, cold air intake, 4-2-1 header, 2.5 exhaust, magnaflow muffler, wings west front lip and sideskirts, 93 front end conversion, Jdm one piece headlights, vis cf factory style hood, rear camber kit, Rota 8 16" rims no center caps, lowered not sure how much,
Plans for the future cf hatch and lips, lansky racing sleeve job bored to a 2L and more work done by forcefedracing in abbotsford bc custom work... Gsr interior then from there I'm not sure

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.778007,-118.842681

Last edited:

illmatic

New to the Teg world, 90 Gs with 92 engine and trans swap, rest is stock (i think o_O) Big plans for the summer though :D cant wait :)

dlo253

That's cool and all, but all the 90-93 motors are the same. With the exception of the holy b17. lol....