2nd Gen Roll Call!

JohnnieHostile

Been here awhile ( my second handle , lost password for original) just never posted before, prefer to browse and read. What is a good place to post pics from since I can't do em straight from the harddrive?

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Been here awhile ( my second handle , lost password for original) just never posted before, prefer to browse and read. What is a good place to post pics from since I can't do em straight from the harddrive?
I like photobucket.com but it seems to be a little quirky the past couple of days. Imageshack.com is good too

Sammich

5% tint so you cant see up in my windows LOL jk, just 20...wanting to tint the front windshield but i gota retrofit a set of one pieces

JohnnieHostile

My old daily driver of 3.5 years I had gotten for $800 (paid for itself in gas savings less than a year) r12 a.c. operational. Totaled when I got rearended by a crown service van.

Last edited:

Sammich

Nice gonna tint mine soon, once I am done with my "projects" . Retrofits are soo sexy lol

i like to think so too :D gona ship em out to 8urcivic in va to have his people retrofit em for me :D, need a extra set so i can still have lights

Smgseanmicheal

Newbie!

Just traded an 07 trx 400 for a teggy sad day but its growing on me now that i have got some of these bugs out tires still rub and i have a couple rotors on the car that are transparent but other then that im very happy with this car

Sammich

mine was rough when i first got it...if i posted a pic of how it used to look..you'd never believe it was the same car, even before the paint

SlammDA

1992 ls with a JDM b20b and a b16 swap :)
When I first picked her up:

After some digging through the trunk:

Today:

Lot's to come guys!