2nd hobby

Teg96

i kno everyone's hobby in here is cars...but is there something else ya like doing??? before i got into cars i was in the sneaker game buyin all types of rare and hard to find sneakers but now i stopped with that to save for my teg....anyone else into sneakas or somethin else??

DarkDB1

I never understood the sneaker craze... What the hell is that about?, Their shoes... I look at those collectors as modern day metro sexuals.... ANYWAYS... My 2nd hobby is photography... I like taking pictures, but i'm not that good at it yet.

Teg96

its jus really havin sneakers u like to wear....but some people buy sneakers to resell for double or even more then retail...i go to niketalk.com its a site like this bout forums on sneakas....pplz dat i kno that are into sneakers say the same thing about cars lol...i love both tho...check out the site....they have crazy threads like this site too lol...photography looks fun...i tried it but i suck at it...

DarkDB1

I'm not very well either... I'll go out and take 200 pictures, and only 5 will be good...

Off topic, But i'm listening to Tupac's Hail Mary... And I just noticed a verse says "Rolling in a black stollen Acura Integra".

Teg96

those r nice...wat camera u use?? i try wit a regular digital camera...i would post up some pics but havent really tried lately busy wit skoo and work....

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i LOVE to ride motocross. but since i fucked up my knee this summer im donw with that for a while... i also do a little mountain biking. im in a senior military college so i dont have really a lot of time for my hobbies anymore...

DarkDB1

those r nice...wat camera u use?? i try wit a regular digital camera...i would post up some pics but havent really tried lately busy wit skoo and work....
I used to use a little point and shoot Olympus D80 camera... But I use a Canon EOS Rebel XTI now (those are from the cannon)

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^FUCK YEAH for hookah. i used to smoke that stuff all the time. i had one at one point...but now that im doing ROTC shit i kinda gotta take care of myself...

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Riding bikes. Whether it's my Suzuki GSX-R 750 or 20" Eastern Element bicycle. Also love wakeboarding and boozing

DarkDB1

I havent used my Hookah in months... Probably use it tonight... If i could remember where i put the tobacco and cole.