<3 G3GirL's Bucket Progress Thread! lol <3

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
...'Cause Spody's a crybaby and keeps asking. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Before:

^lol...I don't feel like looking for more pics, nor do I feel like uploading them.

Rough sanding before stripping car...lol...I know...my pics are the shit:

Spot primered welds...lol:

Blah, blah, blah. Just a few pics that I found on my phone. lol I'll find all the pics in between when I'm not so lazy.

Here's it after paint:

Long story short, I spent a LOT of time on doing the bodywork, just to have the paint shop totally fuck up my car. Notice no pics of the front? lol Now I have to wait until the end of the month to get my bucket re-done. If they don't re-spray their piece of shit work and replace my parts, I'm filing a complaint with BAR. Jerk-offs.

Hopefully I'll have some decent pics up sometime next month when I have a decent teg to go with them.

Me = unhappy with Tegger's paint as of right now. The end!

Last edited:

G3GirL

oh, they did. tow hook and exhaust, too. wheel wells...they got it all. amazing job.

G3GirL

the owner knows his workers fucked up. when i was pointing shit out, he agreed and said he should have babysat them. wish he told me how much confidence he had in them beforehand...

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
the owner knows his workers fucked up. when i was pointing shit out, he agreed and said he should have babysat them. wish he told me how much confidence he had in them beforehand...
ah i see that sucks... just keep on him and make sure they fix that shit! it has great potential!

G3GirL

Nice wheel gap, dump that shit.
*still need a middle finger smiley for here*

i'm not putting the coilovers or anything else on until they fix my car. if they don't, i'm selling it. it would upset me to keep it the way it is.

Spody02

Name: Cody
haha it dosent look that bad in small pictures lol

its ok when i got my car fixed the front bumper popped off on my passager side after a month of driving and they refuse to fix it, and i have a gap between my hood and bumper, i was so pissed, so i'm just waiting til i get a lot of money, one day, and get a jdm front

G3GirL

^LOL fucker...

haha it dosent look that bad in small pictures lol

its ok when i got my car fixed the front bumper popped off on my passager side after a month of driving and they refuse to fix it, and i have a gap between my hood and bumper, i was so pissed, so i'm just waiting til i get a lot of money, one day, and get a jdm front
lol from now on, i'm going to post only thumbnails of the teg.

p.s. you should have reported them to BAR! lol that's my new thing. "i'm going to tell BAR on you fuckers!" lol

looks good in pics thats all that matters 8)

where did you get it painted?
a shop down off arden. i'd rather have it look good all the time.