3rd Gen General Info

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well i can tell you right now it has a cold air intake and looks like aftermarket headers, not sure this is the right place for this question, a noob thread would be good, then we can see what all else you have done to the car with more pics etc....

NebulousGSR

This is actually a horrible review... There is so much more information to be given it's ridiculous.

Bad Sticky
This thread is :lame

Marluxia

Gsr

I have 2000 integra gsr and it's all stock except the + 10 hp hot air intake I put on it and its about 200hp , and the gsr is loud as shit on the road and the fact it eats front wheel bearings for breakfast every morning which makes it way louder

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Not the most informative thread... kind of one sided argument too. Good job spending your time on copy pasting though, I guess. I already read this as well.

mjones73

I have 2000 integra gsr and it's all stock except the + 10 hp hot air intake I put on it and its about 200hp , and the gsr is loud as shit on the road and the fact it eats front wheel bearings for breakfast every morning which makes it way louder
Well I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not... You're more around 175ish with a short ram at the crank, not 200. If it's eating wheel bearing, find someone better to install them for you...

nismoasfuh

this if from 2005. and what tf are you guys talking about lol. i read the first 2 pages and its fucking funny as shit.

dc4hk

A smooth-shifting 5-speed manual transmission is standard on all Integras and is mandatory with the GS-R's VTEC engine. Buyers wanting the 4-speed automatic transmission can order it in models equipped with the basic 142-hp engine.

hey guys im new to this forum, but just in case no was pointed it out
the jdm integra did come with a gsr 4-speed trans, also the eg6 came with a 4-speed
just sayin....
and feel free to chew me out on what ever i did wrong!

justin_youngs

Hi everyone, I'm new on this site. I have a b18b1 which is in the making of being a boosted car. How do I put the sandwich plate on to run my oil line to the top of my turbo?

a_newintegra

98 integra help

what up guys i just created this so bare with me on learning how to use it still i just bought a 98 integra b18 non vtec with ls trans its a daily driver its only got 120,000 miles i was wondering what i can do to give my car 30-50 more horse power ill be honest i only have 1500 to sapre but i want new suspension too thanks in advance

passon13

what up guys i just created this so bare with me on learning how to use it still i just bought a 98 integra b18 non vtec with ls trans its a daily driver its only got 120,000 miles i was wondering what i can do to give my car 30-50 more horse power ill be honest i only have 1500 to sapre but i want new suspension too thanks in advance
new exhaust, intake maybe? got any pics?