$400 reward

madmaxx13

$400 REWARD!!!!! My baby was stolen from me last night if anyone finds it I will give them a $400 reward!!!!!!!!!! Please everyone help anything helps it was stolen from Lodi between 9pm last night and 8 am the next morning. The plate numbers ar 4GRM665 PLEASE HELP frown emoticon Text or call if you find it 209-269-7489. TELL EVERYONE NOW PLEASE! https://www.facebook.com/MaxxRage

94RS

No fucks given.
Soo.... You want people to look for a car with only plate numbers given? Genius! It's not like license plates just unscrew....

madmaxx13

But really if you see it or see any parts being parted out tell me please everything helps I'm just trying to find it... :(

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I deleted them. You can't do that man, it drives people crazy, I do empathize with you about what happened, so I left it in 3 Forums, which is 2 more than most mods would do.

madmaxx13

Tegsox ino and iam sorry im just sad and dont want it to get parted out :( Thank you for keeping some of them though <3

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I know bud, I can't imagine how I'd feel if my honey ever got stolen. Back in the day when Civic's and Teg's were among the most stolen cars in the country, I regularly had dreams about my car getting stolen, or vandalized and/or stripped in the last place I left it. Fortunatley it's never happened, though it did get pee'd on a couple years ago. Thank God I had my windows up. But good luck out there, man.