4x114.3 bolt pattern conversion

Ardamis285

I recently got a free set of OZ Rims but they are 4x114.3 instead of 4x100 would i be able to transplant the wheel bearing hub from an 04 Mitsubishi Lancer on my 96 Acura Integra so that these tires could fit? I feel like it is theoretically possible but i am new to cars so I don't know what is and is not possible. is there anyone that can help me with this?

94RS

No fucks given.
You want to put Mitsubishi hubs on a Honda... Just think about that for a second. Circle block doesn't go in the square hole.

R13

The other asshole
Only way I know you could do that is get hubs for your car that haven’t had the wheel stud holes drilled, which is impossible unless you have access to a machine shop, and at that point just sell the wheels assuming they’re worth anything and get ones that fit your car.

94RS

No fucks given.
Only way I know you could do that is get hubs for your car that haven’t had the wheel stud holes drilled, which is impossible unless you have access to a machine shop, and at that point just sell the wheels assuming they’re worth anything and get ones that fit your car.
96-97 spec JDM ITR was 4x114.3. Which you could replicate by using a mix of Prelude, Accord and Integra parts.... or buy bolt pattern adapters/spacers.

But why would you go through that much trouble for Lancer OZ wheels.