65-70 Mustang, 67-69 Camaro, 70-74 Barracuda?

CarlosMax

I'm from Europe and i already owned 65 and 69 Mustang so far. I had them in drivable condition with many problems and constant work was needed to keep them running. I had enough, sold them and decided my next (and last) classic will be a clean, upgraded, "perfect" machine that i could drive for a long time without major problems.
I have a custom shop in another country ready to search a car for me and start the rebuild/work process (i can't do it myself). It will take up to 2 years probably but i'm not worried about time. I want a great driving, powerful, great looking, and easy going (air con, heating, power steering, power brakes,..) car that me and whole family can enjoy. I'm even thinking about fuel injection to really make it easy to use.
Budget is a problem. My wishes are probably higher then what i can afford so i can't go for speciality models (Mustang Boss, Camaro SS, Z28, Cuda Hemi,..). But i can fund this in stages, so i hope i can pull it off.
The biggest issue right now is to pick the right car to start with. I was set on a truck actually, 49-54 Chevy 3100. But since it's going to be a family car i'm leaning towards "normal" car more.
I know Mustangs (65-70) well and maybe that is a reason i'm not sure i want another one. On the other hand, parts wouldn't be a problem and i would probably get the most for my money.
Camaro (67-69) is another car i like. Don't know much about it, but parts shouldn't be a problem also.
Plymouth Barracuda (70-74) is a car i like them most, but know the least. Prices are high, parts are rare...it could be too much for me.
Any info would be great so i could get closer to the right car for me.

Last edited by a moderator: