91 Gold DA

Gold_DA_B18

Yeah it's been parked since November and it's killing me to see it useless. I'm to the point of selling it and getting a civic again if I can't get the DA running soon

Gold_DA_B18

This might be one of those questions that shouldn't be Asked but I have to. What year civic is that I'm the clubintegra banner, and it's a coupe right?

Gold_DA_B18

What the hell? Ive been using my iphone for the past couple of days cuz my internet is down and its a civic on the banner???? Thats the only reason I asked, I know thats a integra

Gold_DA_B18

Well I finally got a used ecu from a friend because I think the injectors are not getting the right signal from the ECU, but when I tried to put in the new ECU it wont fit. Yes it came from a 91 integra ls, manual and everything, but what I did notice is there is a weird lil connector between the stock wiring harness and the ECU that came out of my car. I tried to hook up the new ECU to that but it wont fit, so I took off the connector and if fit on the stock wiring. The ECU turned out to be bad so im taking that back but when I tried my ECU it wont fit on the stock harness, only with the lil red connectors. Ill post some pics of that up soon. Any ideas?

Gold_DA_B18

WELL WELL!!!!! I found the real problem! One of the valves was not sealed right so it was loosing compression and gas. I had the feeling it was that since I tried everything else so the car is BACK in pieces....YAY! just figured I would let everyone know. Im waiting on a friend of mine to get the tool to adjust the (NOOB TALKING CLAM THE HELL DOWN!) things that the lobes on the camshaft hit to open and close the valves, since I dont have my old ones X_X

Gold_DA_B18

sorry its been a while but I finally got the pics up that I need to know about. This one is about the wiring harness on the ecu, my stock ECU wont fit into the stock harness, it has to use that lil red thing. But the ECU I got out of a 91 DA9 wont fit onto the lil red thing. Im guessing its got the OBDII swap?

And this one is about the taillights. I dont know if you can see the lines I am talking about but they are there.

Gold_DA_B18

SHE LIVES!!!!!!!!! I finally got the DA running early last week and have been driving the shit out of it! There are only 2 problems with it, when i pull off in first it wants to start sputtering real bad but will slowly pick up and wont have a problem in any other gears. The second one (which may be causing the first) is, there is a lil box on the back side of the block, directly under the intake manifold that connects to the block and the bottom of the manifold with some hoses. The hoses from the box to the manifold broke off a long time ago when I first took the motor apart and i still don't know what it is. I temporally closed the holes off n the box and manifold with some quick steel but I want to replace it, dose anyone know what the hell it is?

The top of the hose is what connects to the bottom of the intake manifold