91 Integra with "S" Automatic Shifter Tip-Tronic?

troopermd

1991 Acura Integra Automatic with "S" Sport Shifting, is this Tip-Tronic like?

I can write a novel on this special and unique Integra, but I will spare you the time by telling you the following:

I inherited the car last year and have been enjoying driving it since then, it gets ALOT of attention from the people who know these Acuras. I can tell you that it is in great to fantastic condition for the vintage year and specific model. I have NOT been able to find another one like it with the "S" / Sport, TipTronic Type Automatic Transmission which along with the transmission itself works and shifts perfectly. Big difference in gear ration shifting in "S" mode, adds a totally different character to the car, and it performs much more responsively.

The only few things which are NOT original to the car are the BMW wheels, the radio, the tires, the battery and the front 2 seats, When I got the car, the aftermarket seats (but look to be Honda seats) were already int he car, the rear seats are original to the car. I have already gotten reasonable offers for the wheels alone, but don't have another set to put on! The front two seats are off a little tilted, but are in great condition. The lap belts work properly.

The body is straight and solid, only a few minor blemishes, below the passenger side door, and front left fender. The paint is in good condition but in desperate need of a clay bar and detailing. The interior is very clean for the year, the dash and other interior trim are also in great shape, the carpets are in tact with no major stains, they could however use a good cleaning.

This Integra has power windows, power locks, power mirrors and a power moonroof which work properly. The trunk and gas tank lid levers also work properly as do all the interior and exterior lights, front and back wipers, the AC/Heat Systems work well, gets very cold inside the car. The tilting steering with with cruise control buttons are functional. As I am sure you already know, and incase you don't, the automatic seat belts have been disabled, they were constantly getting in my way and I had a few fights with the seat belts too, I lost each time!

The DOHC 4 cylinder engine gets amazing gas mileage, and is absolutely solid with plenty of automatic power when you need it, and a very responsive little racer shifting in "Sport" mode. Handling is great, and there are no major problems with it. This Integra recently passed a STAR Certified CA Smog inspection, I have a copy of that original inspection and report, it is on non-op status with the DMV, but I don't care, I still drive it!

All of the exterior trim and bumpers are in great shape for the miles, and she looks great, even when dirty, I can not leave my driveway without someone giving me a thumbs up or asking if its for sale at stop lights. I would have never thought this to be such a highly desirable car! It has new tires, fires right up everytime, and is ready to go anywhere. A great daily driver and spacious road trip car. The hatchback comes in very handy, this Coupe actually has plenty of inside space for a compact car.

All of the glass is in good shape, no cracks, the dash and instrument cluster are also in great shape with no major damage, the clock still works. It has a professionally installed aftermarket Bluetooth radio, with remote control and tweeters were also installed in the doors, the sounds are nice, I have the receipt and manual for the radio install. The spare tire is in the trunk, I have never needed to use it, I just got new tires.

Besides what I mentioned above, the exterior has some other minor cosmetic blemishes, from normal wear and tear over the decades, it is a rust free CA Integra, with a clean CA Title, it currently has 162K miles, but I still drive it, so miles may vary by the time you see it. The brakes are solid, and there is NO smoke on start up or when hot. It has never overheated.

I will also tell you that it sat undriven for almost 5 weeks while I was out of town. The battery was dead, so I just bought a new one, but now it has a rough / high idle while in park, and a low idle while in drive, still rides well. I tried to fill up the tank with 91 octane gas, but the gas tank gauge is not responding, and shows the tank as empty when it is actually full. I don't know if that is the cause of the idle issue, i'm not a mechanic and don't have time to figure it out.

I am asking $5,950.00 obo for it, as-is, where-is. call<747>2/4/3-90-9/0for more information and to see / test drive it. I can show it anytime with a 1 hour notice either at home, at work or on my lunch break. I have also included 24 pictures for your inspection, so that there are NO surprises when you see it in person. I have also tried to describe this rare Integra to the best of my abilities, so as NOT to waste your time or mine, I know we are all busy individuals, so no unrealistic, low-ball or joy riders will be entertained.

Finally, please do not email or text me, if you see the ad, the Integra is available. I am looking for a serious, motivated and knowledgeable Buyer, the first realistic and reasonable offer gets the car, I will delete the ad within a few minutes upon sale. Thanks and happy hunting if this one doesn't work out for you. Please conduct your own research about this SPECIFIC "S" type Integra before making contact, I haev NOT been able to find another one like it anywhere in the US or overseas.