94-97 Bumper fit a 98-01?

camopaint0707

Why would a front bumper from a 94-97 model year not fit a 1998 model? Also what difference is there in the front bumpers between sedans and coupes?

mirrorimg

Front bumpers are the same between Sedans and Hatchbacks.

The differences between 94-97 and 98-01 (other than the bumpers themselves) are going to be the head lights and corner lights.

camopaint0707

Well if I have a 98 and wanted to fit a 94-97 bumper would I just need to replace the headlights and corner lights?

Cripton805

why would you want to downgrade your front bumper..
Why is it downgrading? Its just a different style. Its not necessarily better. LoL

People in Japan swap their JDM fronts sometimes for Si-Vtecs and vice versa or USDM...
Its just what you like.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Front bumpers are the same between Sedans and Hatchbacks.

The differences between 94-97 and 98-01 (other than the bumpers themselves) are going to be the head lights and corner lights.
in other words it would fit, but you have to get 98+ headlights and corner lights.
Yeah,Bumper,Headlights, and bumper lights.everything else is the same.
Why is it downgrading? Its just a different style. Its not necessarily better. LoL

People in Japan swap their JDM fronts sometimes for Si-Vtecs and vice versa or USDM...
Its just what you like.
just about right from all these guys.

Squigget

Its just what you like.
Haha very true. My b. It doesn't matter what others think its what you like.

camopaint0707

Ok so you all mentioned the mechanical differences between the two bumpers, the headlights and such. What aesthetic differences are there between the two? They look exactly the same to me. Is there a difference between the years?