95 Integra LS Build Thread

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Just got my first Integra on 4/20/11
I recently crashed my RX8 on 3/30/11

So now I have about $10k left (not that I'll blow it all on this lol) but plenty of room for mods. Good news, it already has several mods!

Mods done:

AEM intake
Exhaust system
17 inch rims with ZR rated BFGoodrich tires wrapped around it
Skunk2 short shifter kit
Racing clutch
Panasonic head unit, ready for a sound system to be hooked up
Professionally lowered on coilovers
Custom metallic paint job (with some flaws)
Alarm system with an ignition kill, as well as wheel locks
New leather seats
New carpet mats
Window tint
Convert interior and exterior lights to LED

Mods soon to be:

Headlights
Taillights
Bumper lights
Fog lights
Roll bar
Chassis & suspension parts
MSD ignition

Things that need to be fixed:

Interior flaws
Exterior flaws
Creaking driver door Fixed
Degrease engine
Clean carpets Cleaned

*CURRENT PARTS EN ROUTE*

None

And now for pics

I'll add pics as I go along. Maybe in the later future I can get VTEC heads on it haha

Last edited:

big_d

how'd you get a 17" tire on an 18" wheel? :)

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Rims would be much farther down the road. I dont feel like dealing with swapping tires, buying rims, etc.

however, I'd love some black rims, the lighting I'm getting has black trim to it, and I'm getting black tint, so it'd flow really well with the car

Opinions on a spoiler? A regular spoiler, not some park bench lol

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
lose the rims ASAP.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
My mistake, rims are 17 I guess. They still arent going anywhere, they function just fine as a normal wheel and dont look like ass. Trust me, theres much much much much (continued forever) worse rims out there, I'm sure!

And what would make it ricey? Im hoping the taillights I ordered arent too bad, I like them, sticks out from those other integras around here

less than $400 for headlights, taillights, bumper lights, and fog lights.. Compared to more than $500 at least for just one RX8 headlights.. Super stoked about that

Any other opinions on what else I can do, besides changing the rims?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Ordered some stuff today. Going to convert my interior lights and license plate lights to LED, as well as my bumper lights. I'll try to get all front end lights to match and be the same color, it'll be tight

Also getting the tint redone tomorrow, it's sort of has a bluish tint to it now, so its starting to fade

Going to get the car detailed on Wednesday as well. Engine, interior, etc

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
so type R wing or no wing.. got it.
rims will come eventually till every basic thing gets done, so as to not worry about my rims getting stolen
and I'll have to post updated pics of the paint, I'm rubbing out all the oxidation right now, its looking good as new :)

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
*UPDATE: 4/27/11*

So much stuff today.. Finally got around to this.. Anyways..

Got my tint done! They had to have the car for an extra day, super clean tint now, 6% on the rear and hatch, 50% on the fronts. You cant see in the back even with a flashlight, exactly what I was aiming for!

Also got my decals in the mail today.. So I took the opportunity to put them on as well since my tint is done!

Before I left to get my car... I looked out the front door and found these on the steps...

Sure enough...

Helllllll yeah!

Super stoked about how smoothly things are going right now!

Heres the downer.. I start work again tomorrow, so I'm not sure when a good time to get everything hooked up is right now.

I'll probably get my LEDs in the mail tomorrow (today), but I need to order some more LEDs because I guess theres side markers in the taillights as it turns out, oh well I guess.

Right now, just the new bumper lights I got are installed right now, until I have all my light accessories together, then I can pull the bumpers off

ps. Just realized I may be flamed for something within this post later.. If thats the case, BRING IT :twisted:
no seriously, I like it and thats what counts

Last edited: