95 Integra LS Build Thread

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
But I don't know if I told you, but the ones I got from you are on a Championship White teggy show car with a JDM front end, looks super clean.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
But I don't know if I told you, but the ones I got from you are on a Championship White teggy show car with a JDM front end, looks super clean.
Nah, I didnt even know u sold them until you told me! They look the best when they are on white integra's!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Dyno Day complete. Before and after.

The dyno today was an AWD dyno, so the numbers are to be unforgiving. The calculator of hope brought my WHP to 135 and it was 166 at the crank.

That's a 5 HP increase from 130 WHP before dynoing with the Greddy exhaust system installed. My goal was 135-140 WHP, goal reached!

Also, they forgot to change the dyno from RWD to FWD, so I also have 21 WHP at the rear wheels, suck on that!!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Why not? The stock seats works just the same, if not better. Well, better than a possibly fake racing seat. I can't put up with that shit, that's why I got rid of the red Bride seats I used to have, and looking for red recaros now.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Fuck this antenna, I'm getting a Shark Attack 2 now, antenna won't even come out of the hole and pieces of the cord are stuck or something gay like that.